Closed Thread
Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Just a quick update, got the result of the embryo which was sent for pgd in my Dec cycle, it came back abnormal with an additional chromosome 22.
    Sorry to hear this @Btae! What did Warren suggest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bendithion View Post
    Just curious, if you couldn't get Dr. Warren as your FS is there anyone else at QFG you would consider?

I only ask as we are looking to switch FS from MIVF. We are happy to go interstate for treatment as Victoria has tight rules around donor sperm. Have an appointment with Dr. Warren booked for August 2017 but would really like to see someone sooner to discuss our options. Any recommendations from those on the forum would be great.
    Wow that is crazy to wait that long. I would call and get on cancellation list or see Charlotte or I would consider Dr David Molloy.

Keep us informed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Sorry to hear this @Btae! What did Warren suggest?
    that cycle was our last attempt in 2016 to bank embryos for project siblings in the future. I guess my lesson learnt is that when cycle did not start smoothly, it might be best to consider to push out to another month where everything returns to normal. Having said that, I am glad we went ahead with FET which resulted in my current bfp!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (11-01-2017),Chyna  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    that cycle was our last attempt in 2016 to bank embryos for project siblings in the future. I guess my lesson learnt is that when cycle did not start smoothly, it might be best to consider to push out to another month where everything returns to normal. Having said that, I am glad we went ahead with FET which resulted in my current bfp!
    Yes that is awesome that you got your BFP! What a great idea to bank them up for a sibling!
    How many weeks are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandamoo still early days, I am 5w6d today.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wave lovely ladies here, how is everyone going?
    @Etalanta everything is tracking well except tsh number. I am not sure if mivf measurement is the same as st Vincent pathology. I got it tested last Friday at 2.1 but today bt showed it is 3.23. Nurse said wazza is happy but I know it should ideally be under 2.5 during pregnancy so going to get my gp to repeat bt tomorrow and ask dr. M whether to increase my thyroxine dosage.

I initially wanted to do a scan with warren at 7 weeks but nurse said I should be getting this scan done locally. I was going to thank Wazza when I see him hopefully for the last time during this pregnancy (and get "I am a Wazza baby outfit"!) guess it won't happen now.
    Hi @Btae.....So happy for you that everything is tracking well Congrats!
    I swear these TSH readings are driving me crazy....my first one was 3.79 which had my gp worried (both the gp and clinic also wanted me under 2.5). At my clinic they retested with the same lab, Melbourne Pathology, and within a week it had reduced to 0.8. Which is great...but l still have typical symptoms of incredible bloat and sheer exhaustion. So in a couple of weeks they test me again. The nurses' comment was....when pregnant your tsh can fluctuate. So good news no drugs for my thyroid for now...l've just got to work out to hold down my job and try not to sleep at work. Grrr....Anyhoo....wishing you the very very best for your upcoming scan...which day do you have that done? I have my fx they see 2 little heartbeats.
    On another note...sorry to hear about the last emby ...l guess it's best to know upfront and as you say it is great you got your bfp. I know it would be great to see Wazza in person...but if they won't let you....send him a card instead? Maybe the team will mail you the jumpsuit? Either way....Best wishes xoxo
    Last edited by Etalanta; 12-01-2017 at 18:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Etalanta my gp wouldn't retest my tsh and he has increased my thyroid med dosage, will retest in 4 weeks!
    About seeing Wazza, it is really more to thank him for making this possible (or more likely to hug him!!) but you are right, we could always call or mail it to him.

I am getting intralipid this weekend then dating scan next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Btae...only a couple of weeks before I can do my TSH test again. I hope it works out ok.

I wanted to wish you the very best at your dating scan tomorrow. How'd it go? Bestest wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun, I have been experiencing spotting and some bleeding, even passed a sizable clot. Waiting for scan tomorrow to get a view of what is going on, on bedrest and Wazza rescue regime now. Praying to see sac and hb tomorrow. How are you traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @Btae

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (16-01-2017)