ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Sorry to thread crash Girls...if anyone had the Emergency Pager Number for whoevers on call can someone please PM either myself or @ infinity888 it as she needs it asap pls Lovelies as it's am emergency.

Thank-you Girls...much appreciatedxoxo
    Hope she's ok?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hope she's ok?

Not sure yet Luv....She got onto Wazza's who's doing all he can from his end. She's due to have a scan to check things out, so will know more then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    @Etalanta you are 2w ahead of me...I am still trying to hold back until there are heartbeats. I went to GP for a tracking bt including tsh and gp was already asking me my choice of hospital and ob care which I was planning to only decide until hb is confirmed but he is rushing me lol!! Tomorrow I should know whether hcg doubled in 48 hours last week. Fx!

When is your next scan?
    Hi @Btae, Sounds like your GP was really pleased with your numbers and just thought let's go! I totally understand the feeling of being cautious. I hope everything went really well with your BT today. Did you get the results? As for me my next BT is 30/1/17 for the NIPT (genetic testing). I considered doing it at Monash Ultrasound as they offer a free (bulk billed) scan at 10 weeks with the BT at the same price as other places who just do the BT. Very tempting....however work has just gotten out of hand at the moment so am sticking with just the BT and then do the 12-13 week scan on 18/2. Fx. Wishing you the very best with you BT and upcoming 6-7 week scan. Best wishes. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Etalanta - thank you so much for giving me all that information including the links etc, I really appreciate it. I'm going to take everything you have as you have given me a glimmer of hope . Congratulations on your BFP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure yet Luv....She got onto Wazza's who's doing all he can from his end. She's due to have a scan to check things out, so will know more then.
    Have you heard anything? Hope she's ok and Wazza's been able to help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Have you heard anything? Hope she's ok and Wazza's been able to help
    Yes...she's posted on the Over 40's Luv. Baby is hanging in there though she's developed a dirty, big SCH by the sounds of it

She's very high risk now and was awaiting further instruction from Wazza at the time of posting. She hasn't been back to give us an update on what he said though I suspect it will involve more bed rest and medication

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes...she's posted on the Over 40's Luv. Baby is hanging in there though she's developed a dirty, big SCH by the sounds of it

She's very high risk now and was awaiting further instruction from Wazza at the time of posting. She hasn't been back to give us an update on what he said though I suspect it will involve more bed rest and medication
    Thanks honey, hopefully all will be ok. Wil have a lool on other thread 😀

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I wonder if anyone has info on what lining should be after periods before embarking on a FET.

I know by following this thread Wazza tracks lining prior to stims and I'm keen to know what he likes it to be at? My understanding is he likes the old lining to shed so a new good lining can build up.

Thank you PS I'm not stimming with Wazza / Charlotte yet as have a few frosties we will try first. I met with Charlotte last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mummanow, Warren in the past has liked my lining to be under 4mm before starting injections and if it isn't below that he will just scan again a few days later and delay the injections. Good luck with your FET cycle hopefully you wont need to think about a second opinion xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (11-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I'm looking at doing a full cycle in February/March. I'm currently taking DHEA and waiting for time to pass . I want you to share with me if you go on a particular eating regime or diet etc. prior to a cycle?
    I have a BMI of 32 (yes I know I'm overweight )

Have a great day