ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thanks dear. Now another week's wait before the next bt. I don't really feel any symptoms at the moment so that's worrying too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2017),Heyside  (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Btae! Those numbers are fantastic. I agree with @Heyside....I think you might have 2 there How simply wonderful! Best wishes with your next BT. So happy for you...it's great news!

@Heyside...whilst it might be a long shot I hope it goes ok....a chance is still a chance... And if not....wishing you the very best for your next cycle. xoxo

@Amandamoo....welcome! My FS started me cycling before I did 3 months of DHEA. I think the logic was you might have a lucky egg in any one cycle and it is worth cycling just in case that egg is in the next round. However I must say I got my BFP just after doing 3 months of DHEA (as well as a few other new meds/supplements) so it could be the 3 months of DHEA (or not). Sorry I do not have a definite answer for you.

Hi @Chyna . Thank you for the well wishes. I was a nervous wreck yesterday.

AFM...So today I had my 6 week, 5 day scan and it turned out a-ok much to my relief. Phew! So grateful to see a little heartbeat fluttering away....the rate was 115 beats per minute and what could be measured was apparently on target in terms of size and shape. Gestational sac was round which was considered a positive. Strangely my thyroid during IVF stims was always within the normal limits but with early pregnancy suddenly my TSH is too high and it looks like I may need meds. TBC after another blood test. Otherwise am very happy for now and as @Btae said...it's onto the next hurdle. 12 week scan to check anatomy and associated blood test just before. I am hoping things stay on track.

I hope everything is going ok for others here...Best wishes xoxo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etalanta For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (05-01-2017),Chyna  (05-01-2017),Heyside  (05-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Etalanta great news on the scan result! I am so happy for you, hopefully they keep your tsh at the appropriate level soon. Are you getting excited!? I know exactly what you mean about moving along multiple hurdles. Dh knows about the bfp but still holding back due to previous losses. My tsh was always too high before and this is the first time it is nice and low before transfer(I am on 75mg med daily), maybe I should have it checked too, just in case.

Wishing you a smooth pregnancy from here on! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Btea - I'm convinced there is two implanted with such high numbers

Etalanta - thank you for your reply regarding DHEA. Can I please ask what the other meds/supplements that you also started taking too?
    I'm trying to weigh up to wait the three months or not.... If I don't I'll be two weeks short of the three months... maybe I should just wait another month. It's so exciting you got your BFP. It's great news your scan went well.. how exciting!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

Btae  (05-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this feeling it would happen one day and it did. I didn't know 10 years of longing and near on 3 years of treatment, 4 IUI's, countless timed clomid cycles, 7 own egg full stimulation IvF cycles, only ever 3 blasts in all that time, and one final donor egg cycle, that I would have a little boy to dress in one of Wazza's famous onesies he gives patients when they move on from his care to an obstetrician. This new member of our family, loved by his parents and 2 big brothers has helped Our family heal after the loss of my mum 2 days before he was born.

To Every woman reading this - I truly hope 2017 sees you continue to all hang onto your dreams to have a little bundle to dress in a "I'm a Wazza Buddy" onesie. I wish a you peace and joy in your journey too. IMG_1483651635.496190.jpg

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2017),Etalanta  (07-01-2017),Heyside  (06-01-2017),mummanow  (30-01-2017),Rosie8888  (06-01-2017),softshellcrab  (07-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just gorgeous @MamaKes and an aim for us all to aspire to 😊

AFM - I am thinking my progesterone isn't very high, I should have really asked to be put on more since I have history of low progesterone. I had some small amount spotting last night and af cramping has started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes he is simply gorgeous! Your message gives me hope that one day we will get there too.
    @Heyside oh dear, do you have any supplies at home that you can just top it up? I have heaps crinone and pressaries from previous cycles. Wazza instructed 2 crinone and a 200 pressary a day but I had a bag of 400 pressaries which just expired so I used them first during my 2ww. Not sure if that's contributed to the high progesterone level detected on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cramping continued yesterday and my boobs started to ache so I caved in and tested and it was a very faint second line which worried me more than anything as I knew it wasn't a good sign at this late stage. As the day went on though my cramping eased and I took another test this morning which was a bfn. So who knows if it was a chemical or still my booster from last Saturday? I am just relieved it looks straight forward I would have hated a long drawn out process again. I can now move forward to my lap and OD procedure.
    Heading to my bt now for confirmation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry about your bfn Heyside

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry about the bfn. It is good that you already have next step planned and I am hoping the planned OD will bring you the results xoxo.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-01-2017)