Closed Thread
Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ange1111. I really appreciate the help and support and yes I agree this is the hardest thing ever!
    We have tried PICSI for all cycles (they call it ICSI - HA here at Monash) and I have my NK cells checked twice both times rated as high (30+). I would like to do PGS, but I never have more than 2 embies available for freezing/transfer and each time the FS recommended putting them both in, rather than testing them (kinda like a poor man's PGD test - they would either make it or not) Wazza agreed he would have done the same.

Thank you once again for your reply. I look forward to hearing about your upcoming cycle with Wazza. Maybe we will be cycling at the same time . xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Etalanta For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Heyside, I agree...hubby and I were trying to be more financially stable and set ourselves up over many years getting ready for kids...only to find out we shouldn't have waited so long.... Damn retrospective!

Thank you for the well wishes. I had EPU last Thursday and if any of the remaining 3 which fertilized (or maybe mystery 2 which they are not sure about) are still around on Tuesday I will have a transfer then.

If this cycle does not go to plan...I hope to convince hubby to proceed with Wazza. Wishing you the very best with your upcoming IUI! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Etalanta the main reason to switch to wazza were mainly we were not happy the way we were treated by previous fs and clinic. I was seeing one of best fs in Melbourne, did 4 stim and 2 pgd normal fet with no success. Scan, EPU and ET were never done by my fs and fs basically ruled out any possibility of sperm issue and just said it was due to my old egg. Fs only put me on immune treatment because it is getting popular when fs didn't really believe in it.

It requires more coordination to cycle with wazza but we are so much happier with his care and his team. At least I know he will be the one doing my last stim scan(requires travel), EPU and ET. He added gh to my stim protocol and switched to down reg.
    Last edited by Btae; 05-12-2016 at 07:11.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh was a lot happier with wazza care too and we believe that he will get us over the line fx. Xoxo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Etalanta View Post
    Thanks Btae. It kind of scared my husband talking about donor eggs so suddenly, he was kind of expecting an overview of where I was at and what he would do. I am really looking forward to getting a plan from Wazza tho. xoxo
    we didn't expect the donor talk but I am glad he mentioned it because it is a hard topic for me to bring up with dh for discussion. We still haven't discussed after that day lol... basically wazza is still happy for me to cycle using my own egg and we hope I don't need to stim again after this round.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks hun, such a long wait this round, I was happy to see af 3 days after stopping bcp. Good luck with iui hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Etalanta - Oh I see hun so its your current cycle where they don't know if two fertilised, how bizzare. Hoping you get good news and you have a good few blasts for Tuesday's transfer. Yes if only I knew in my 20's what I know now about my fertility I would have planned things very differently.
    Hopefully you can convince your DH that Wazza is the way to move forward if you need to cycle again. My DH was utterly convinced after leaving our first appointment as Warren was so decisive and knew exactly what to do in my case, where as my last fs was always saying I was a difficult case and asking us how we wanted to move forwards which was so frustrating.

Thanks @Etalanta and @Btae for your well wishes for my IUI its so lovely to be relaxed about it all without the full on stress of IVF even if our hopes are not very high. I have my endocrinologist appointment tomorrow too as they rang up with a cancelation so we will see what I gain from that appointment.
    @Btae - Yes its always good when af turns up quickly and you can get started again asap. Hopefully all goes to plan for you xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Etalanta  (05-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I decided to go Wazza mainly because I wasn't happy with my current FS. I made loads of suggestions and most of the time the answer was no. I wanted a scratch and he said no, I wanted more FSH and again the answer was no. A friend on bubhub persuaded me to go and see Wazza and I am so glad I did. He throws absolutely everything at you and leaves no stone unturned. That's what we needed and wanted, and it got us over the line!

I'm puzzled as to why your current FS was happy to trigger you at 26-30mm follicle size even if you lose them.... Seems silly to me! Why would he/she be happy for you the lose them?!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Btae  (05-12-2016),Etalanta  (05-12-2016),Heyside  (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry, that last bit of my post was for you Etalanta 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have an endometrioma cyst on my right ovary would apparently need to be removed by a laprioscopy. Would Charlotte do one of these or do I have to find someone else somewhere else? This is all news to me. I don't have endometriosis normally?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-12-2016)