+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,435
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked
    896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do love city chic and agree about crossroads. It's gone down hill.

    I love city chics bras. They are incredibly comfy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (17-11-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    1,877
    Thanked
    3,984
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll have to try their bras now!! Pity the ones online weren't my size, they are so cheap!!!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,171
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I do love city chic and agree about crossroads. It's gone down hill.

    I love city chics bras. They are incredibly comfy.
    Have you tried their undies. So so comfy too but have also found need a much smaller size as they are very generous with their sizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    I'll have to try their bras now!! Pity the ones online weren't my size, they are so cheap!!!
    Buy when they have the B1G1F deal and save yourself $60

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (17-11-2016)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,435
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked
    896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Have you tried their undies. So so comfy too but have also found need a much smaller size as they are very generous with their sizing
    I love their undies! I buy a the set when they have the sale. Otherwise I wouldn't spend so much on them separately lol
    I go a size smaller as well. Very generous but makes me feel good lol
    I have a pair of their tights to wear with tunics etc and oh my! So soft and so nice! They fit so well!

  7. #15
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,312
    Thanks
    9,577
    Thanked
    5,070
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love city chic lingerie. Only nice bras I can find in my size. And when they have a bogo sale they're not too pricey.
    I buy a bit from the US. A lot of their shops like Macy's and Nordstrom have great plus size clothes - check sizes first, and because our seasons are opposite, you'll find sale items for the season we're coming into.
    Even better though is nordstrom Rack , their outlet site! I bought a whole stack of NYDJ jeans and capris really cheap! Ok postage can be exy, but if you save enough on the clothes it's fine.
    I really like some of the Jessica Simpson plus range as well as Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren plus.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,483
    Thanks
    5,897
    Thanked
    4,876
    Reviews
    21
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What about ASOS?

    Boohoo.com have a plus size range. Their quality is pretty basic, but they're not expensive and might be good for a few pieces.

  9. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,435
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked
    896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    I love city chic lingerie. Only nice bras I can find in my size. And when they have a bogo sale they're not too pricey.
    I buy a bit from the US. A lot of their shops like Macy's and Nordstrom have great plus size clothes - check sizes first, and because our seasons are opposite, you'll find sale items for the season we're coming into.
    Even better though is nordstrom Rack , their outlet site! I bought a whole stack of NYDJ jeans and capris really cheap! Ok postage can be exy, but if you save enough on the clothes it's fine.
    I really like some of the Jessica Simpson plus range as well as Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren plus.
    Thanks! I never think to buy from the US. I also would have no idea where to buy from so thanks! I'll have a look! Do u find the sizing fairly similar or is there a big difference?
    Thanks! I will have a look!

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,435
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked
    896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    What about ASOS?

    Boohoo.com have a plus size range. Their quality is pretty basic, but they're not expensive and might be good for a few pieces.
    Thanks! I've never bought from either. Do u buy from them? So you find quality a bit lacking? I can handle that if I'm not paying a fortune. I wouldn't have high expectations.

  11. #19
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,312
    Thanks
    9,577
    Thanked
    5,070
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Thanks! I never think to buy from the US. I also would have no idea where to buy from so thanks! I'll have a look! Do u find the sizing fairly similar or is there a big difference?
    Thanks! I will have a look!
    From the size charts, it looks like a US 18, is really an Aus 22. But I'm not sure it's that simple given that some of our plus size shops here (TS for example) are more generously sized. I think it's best to check the size charts first and buy a couple of things to get sizes right. They're great with returns.

    Nordstrom Rack you have to join up to and sometimes you have to trawl through 5 pages if the same dress in different colours but when you find what you want it's great.


 

Similar Threads

  1. What size car is your family car?
    By sydneybubhub in forum Viewer Polls
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 20:29
  2. Plus size strapless bra
    By Hasselhoff in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 09:41
  3. 6 weeks & plus size :-/
    By mrspsa in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 10:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›