+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello!! :)

I'm completely new to this obviously!! I would like to introduce myself. I'm Jess, 31yrs young, mummy to a beautiful almost 8yr old daughter (my world). I have a gorgeous partner of two years (my best friend) who I must add is not my DD dad. Always been a full time working mum as I really had no choice when I had my Bub (long story).I have been a sufferer of anxiety and depression for years (since the age of 17), not afraid to let people know as I think a lot of people have it and are too scared to tell anyone incase they are judged -I was once this person- We are currently TTC!! (Exciting). I joined BH as I am struggling with a few different parenting issues with my almost 8yr old DD and would like help and support. Toodles! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi and welcome. I only have 2 pre-schoolers so I won't be able to help there, but there are many hubbers with older children who I'm sure can help.

Good luck with TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @mummylovesshardz

I'm 28 and mum to an almost 9 month old girl. Also have two lovely stepkids full-time- girl aged almost 11 and boy almost 9. Have been in their lives since the younger was 3 months old, so hopefully might be able to help