+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbot View Post
    Hi, weve only just decided, for number 3.

With both privious babies we ttced for 2 years, but we were lucky because both of them we fell pregnant the first round letrazole. I just wished wed gone sooner. Baby number 1 we had a lot of complications threw the pregnancy and i went into labour at 29 weeks. Baby number 2 was a good pregnancy but ended up with gd and was induced at 38 weeks. He was born not breathing and we thought we had lost him but after being on the resus table he finally became responsive. Both babies are healthy and now ages 4 and 2.

I appoligies if iv missed anyone. Iv been posting questions and updates on a diffrent thread i think. I have no idea lol. Bjt i havent been getting responses so i assumed people were annoyed with me! Whops!

Af is currently 4 months mia. 3 days ago i had some lite pink spotting which is still going and is completely out of the norm for me. When af comes its there first thing in the morning full on and very painful. Iv never had this pink spotting and i have no pains. I took a test last night just to check and it was neg. Iv just taken another test with fmu and currently waiting its results. Im not leaning towards it being positive though as every pregnancy iv had, i get morning sickness before i find out im pregnant!

Would love to hear where you all are at. Do any of you check your cp?

So my symptoms started right after ovulation, i wud go to forums and ask but they wud tell me it's impossible to feel it that early.. but uve had really sore nips right after ovulation, then it stopped and came back again.. no implantation bleed.. got my very very faint positive at 11-12dpo, and im 7 weeks pregnant now.. no morning sickness yet which im loving altho im feeling a bit off at times.. i had HG with DS and it was really a tough time... when i did a check at my cp beforejust before i found out i was pregnant it was actually high soft and open.. so u said AF is mia for 4months now, have u always been irregular? My lmp was 22 of October and got pregnant last month without any AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek FS appointment tomorrow with DP which will be very interesting in itself!

Fingers crossed we get something to get us ahead and pregnant! I don't want to go through another 9 months of trying just to realise it's really not working!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Came out of the appointment feeling a lot better than when I went in

We are waiting for AF now and then doing IUI next cycle! Now to wait for the next 5 days...haha feels weird to be waiting for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusFine14 View Post
    How are you doin now hun?
    Thanks for asking. No luck with letrozole x2 cycle or clomid. Just had laparoscopy and that's all clear. Thinking to start ivf in a month or so.. fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I know it's been awhile since the last post, just wondering how are you all doing X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not great! Waiting for AF after my 2nd IUI (due tomorrow) and had a bfn on Sunday and will be doing one more just to fill time pretty much before ivf in April! Well initial appt for ivf that is!!

How are you going??