+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Wow! Definitely don't think I'm pregnant but that's pretty out of control haha what a shock for you!!

Oh my god it is!! What a small world!!

Hahaha and with this pregnancy, i had symptoms since ovulation til 7dpo then it disappeared! I thought i was out, at 12 dpo took a test, went back to sleep and just remembered it when i woke up i was soo shocked i got a faint positive so i tested with different brands coz i was using IC's also got blood test done..

omg it is such a small world!! Hahaha.. gonna see him on friday, i was suppose to come back on day 8 of my period and i think he willbe shocked when i tell him i am already pregnant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusFine14 View Post
    Hahaha and with this pregnancy, i had symptoms since ovulation til 7dpo then it disappeared! I thought i was out, at 12 dpo took a test, went back to sleep and just remembered it when i woke up i was soo shocked i got a faint positive so i tested with different brands coz i was using IC's also got blood test done..

omg it is such a small world!! Hahaha.. gonna see him on friday, i was suppose to come back on day 8 of my period and i think he willbe shocked when i tell him i am already pregnant lol

So insanely happy for you (and jealous too)! How far are you now? I would never have been able to fall asleep if I'd done a test! How old is your other one?

Yep worldwide forum and you find someone just down the road I need to book back in with him for January but need DP's results back first because I know that'll be the next thing questioned!

At least AF was kind enough to come a week early for me! Otherwise I was due on the 23rd just in time for Xmas!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newby

Hi Ladies, sorry to butt in here, not sure where im ment to post. Last 2 babies have been successful with letrazole and proveira. We thought we were done but have now decided since, that 1 more would be a nice number for us to be completed. Just looking for support since i know how grueling this road can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbot View Post
    Hi Ladies, sorry to butt in here, not sure where im ment to post. Last 2 babies have been successful with letrazole and proveira. We thought we were done but have now decided since, that 1 more would be a nice number for us to be completed. Just looking for support since i know how grueling this road can be.
    Welcome!

Glad to hear you've had 2 successes it gives me hope while I try for #1!

I'm back to FS on the 10th to see where to from here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

Lilbot  (30-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So an update on my progress...DP got his results back today and he's got a low count just what we need on top of PCOS!

FS is booked for the 10th so fx he can get time off work to make it too! In the meantime any advice on how to boost his count??

Thanks
    Reviews
    So an update on my progress...DP got his results back today and he's got a low count just what we need on top of PCOS!

FS is booked for the 10th so fx he can get time off work to make it too! In the meantime any advice on how to boost his count??
    My DH was puton fish oil tablets. Apparently it helps to flux out the toxins? Sorry im not much help. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So insanely happy for you (and jealous too)! How far are you now? I would never have been able to fall asleep if I'd done a test! How old is your other one?

Yep worldwide forum and you find someone just down the road I need to book back in with him for January but need DP's results back first because I know that'll be the next thing questioned!

At least AF was kind enough to come a week early for me! Otherwise I was due on the 23rd just in time for Xmas!!

6 weeks as of yesterday Mad89, had my appointment on d 23rd and he confirmed my pregnancy but will be back next week to check the heartbeat.. he was actually quite shock im spotting a tiny bit atm but no cramps which they say is normal but im crossing my fingers that everything is okay.. im sorry if it took awhile to reply.. babydust to youuu

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OptimusFine14 For This Useful Post:

Mad89  (31-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Lilbot, welcome and feel free to update us anytime! We are here to support you. how long are you TTC with number 3?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry if iv missed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusFine14 View Post
    Hi Lilbot, welcome and feel free to update us anytime! We are here to support you. how long are you TTC with number 3?
    Hi, weve only just decided, for number 3.

With both privious babies we ttced for 2 years, but we were lucky because both of them we fell pregnant the first round letrazole. I just wished wed gone sooner. Baby number 1 we had a lot of complications threw the pregnancy and i went into labour at 29 weeks. Baby number 2 was a good pregnancy but ended up with gd and was induced at 38 weeks. He was born not breathing and we thought we had lost him but after being on the resus table he finally became responsive. Both babies are healthy and now ages 4 and 2.

I appoligies if iv missed anyone. Iv been posting questions and updates on a diffrent thread i think. I have no idea lol. Bjt i havent been getting responses so i assumed people were annoyed with me! Whops!

Af is currently 4 months mia. 3 days ago i had some lite pink spotting which is still going and is completely out of the norm for me. When af comes its there first thing in the morning full on and very painful. Iv never had this pink spotting and i have no pains. I took a test last night just to check and it was neg. Iv just taken another test with fmu and currently waiting its results. Im not leaning towards it being positive though as every pregnancy iv had, i get morning sickness before i find out im pregnant!

Would love to hear where you all are at. Do any of you check your cp?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Metformin and Femara for PCOS success stories (;

Hi, weve only just decided, for number 3.

With both privious babies we ttced for 2 years, but we were lucky because both of them we fell pregnant the first round letrazole. I just wished wed gone sooner. Baby number 1 we had a lot of complications threw the pregnancy and i went into labour at 29 weeks. Baby number 2 was a good pregnancy but ended up with gd and was induced at 38 weeks. He was born not breathing and we thought we had lost him but after being on the resus table he finally became responsive. Both babies are healthy and now ages 4 and 2.

I appoligies if iv missed anyone. Iv been posting questions and updates on a diffrent thread i think. I have no idea lol. Bjt i havent been getting responses so i assumed people were annoyed with me! Whops!

Af is currently 4 months mia. 3 days ago i had some lite pink spotting which is still going and is completely out of the norm for me. When af comes its there first thing in the morning full on and very painful. Iv never had this pink spotting and i have no pains. I took a test last night just to check and it was neg. Iv just taken another test with fmu and currently waiting its results. Im not leaning towards it being positive though as every pregnancy iv had, i get morning sickness before i find out im pregnant!

Would love to hear where you all are at. Do any of you check your cp?
    Haha it's ok I'm still getting the hang of the app too and who I'm talking to etc

So my story up until now is that we weren't trying but not preventing pregnancy since the start of last year but nothing was happening and AF had always been all over the place! So I went and got checked, turns out I have PCOS and wasn't ovulating at all! I've been on metformin and letrozole for about 9 months now and it's made me regular, I know for sure one month I produced one egg/follicle but haven't had a cycle tracked since and no pregnancy

Finally managed to get DP to get himself tested and it's just come back low count and motility I had a bit of hope when it was just PCOS but now both of us has been a bit of a hard hit. Back to FS on the 10th and trying to get DP to take time off work to come too seeing as he needs help now too and I'd like the support!!

Oh and this is TTC #1