+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamavi View Post
    I've just finished 7 days of Ralovera and now the waiting game for a bleed so I can start letrozole and begin ovulation- time doesn't feel quick enough

mamavi, metformin really worked for me. 3 weeks of taking it and ovulation happened without period, i am 4 weeks preggo now how did u go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    I have been on metformin 500 (1/2 tab twice a day) and femara on days 2-6 of cycle for about 6 months now...no luck yet OH is booked to get tested next to cover that base!
    Hi Mad89, updates pleaseee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcos30 View Post
    I've been on 2000mg of met for around 4 years now. Has regulated my cycles. TTC for last 5 months but nothing yet.

Hello pcos30, Are u tracking ur ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i am 4 weeks preggo at the moment.. metformin miraculously worked right away, thing isif got bladder infection atm and im on antibiotics.. i hope works out well...
    Baby dust to all of you amazing mums and mums to be. Keep me updated pleaseee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i am 4 weeks preggo at the moment.. metformin miraculously worked right away, thing is i got bladder infection atm and im on antibiotics.. i hope works out well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusFine14 View Post
    Hi ladies, i am 4 weeks preggo at the moment.. metformin miraculously worked right away, thing is i got bladder infection atm and im on antibiotics.. i hope works out well...
    Congrats that's great news!! Unfortunately I'm on day 4 of AF so no luck for me still DP is off to do his test today or tomorrow to make sure he has no fertility issues too!

Then depending on the results back to FS in January to change the treatment I think! He is retiring in April so not much longer before I'm a bit stuck!!

Trying to stay positive but just wanting it to happen and not blame myself every time AF arrives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Congrats that's great news!! Unfortunately I'm on day 4 of AF so no luck for me still DP is off to do his test today or tomorrow to make sure he has no fertility issues too!

Then depending on the results back to FS in January to change the treatment I think! He is retiring in April so not much longer before I'm a bit stuck!!

Trying to stay positive but just wanting it to happen and not blame myself every time AF arrives!

I do believe that everything happens for a reason and we just have to wait coz God has the most perfect timing.. just wanna share with u that when i was preggo with DS, i had a heavy period so i thought i wasnt pregnant and after 4 weeks, i found out i was already 6 weeks pregnant.. anything is possible so keep those hopes up! I'll pray for you!
    What a coincidence my FS is leaving aswell in April, is it McCallum?? Babydust to you Mad89! ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    mamavi, metformin really worked for me. 3 weeks of taking it and ovulation happened without period, i am 4 weeks preggo now how did u go?
    Hi - metformin hasn't done anything really for me other than looking and feeling bloated (lol) letrozole first dose was a failure so have started again but double and if my bodily functions match my assumptions, I'm ovulating today. Bloods done again this Friday to be sure. Sorry - I'm not familiar with everyone's lingo haha congrats on your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do believe that everything happens for a reason and we just have to wait coz God has the most perfect timing.. just wanna share with u that when i was preggo with DS, i had a heavy period so i thought i wasnt pregnant and after 4 weeks, i found out i was already 6 weeks pregnant.. anything is possible so keep those hopes up! I'll pray for you!
    What a coincidence my FS is leaving aswell in April, is it McCallum?? Babydust to you Mad89! ☺
    Wow! Definitely don't think I'm pregnant but that's pretty out of control haha what a shock for you!!

Oh my god it is!! What a small world!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamavi View Post
    Hi - metformin hasn't done anything really for me other than looking and feeling bloated (lol) letrozole first dose was a failure so have started again but double and if my bodily functions match my assumptions, I'm ovulating today. Bloods done again this Friday to be sure. Sorry - I'm not familiar with everyone's lingo haha congrats on your pregnancy

Thank you mamavi! I was waiting for my period so i can start femara, then my body suddenly gave me signs that i am gonna ovulate soon so i bought OPK's and just observed my CF. i hope everything goes well it would be a wonderful christmas gift for you and hubby.