+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gynaecologist

Hey everyone,

I just need some advice about when going to a gynecologist. My doctor referred me to a gyno as we are TTC. I am still without a period and am up to day 75 of this cycle. I had blood 3 weeks ago and I found out I had not ovulated. I have been off the pill since January and I have had normal regular 36 day cycles since. I just want to know what I should ask for? Is there something that helps bring on periods and then ovulation? What questions should I be asking? What tests should I be asking for to be completed. I also found out I have very low iron and I am not taking vitamins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Women have had good results with Vitex (chaste berry or spelled something like that) to brings on AF and ovulation. I'd look into if I were you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have PCOS? I do and I had very irregular cycles, one time I went up to 5 months without AF! but I'll tell you what worked for me Maca Root powder helped regulate my cycles, Maca Root capsules didn't work, vitex didn't work!, I took isoflavones and BAM pregnant first try! I'm now 8 weeks and got to see our little baby's heartbeat last week... so grateful ♡♡
    Only thing getting me down now is the morning sickness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take maca root powder as well. It's a wonderful plant. Helped to balance my hormones and post O temps. My cycles are regular so that was never an issue for me. Good luck!

Congrats on your pregnancy Junebaby27!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gynaecologist

Quote Originally Posted by Junebaby27 View Post
    Do you have PCOS? I do and I had very irregular cycles, one time I went up to 5 months without AF! but I'll tell you what worked for me Maca Root powder helped regulate my cycles, Maca Root capsules didn't work, vitex didn't work!, I took isoflavones and BAM pregnant first try! I'm now 8 weeks and got to see our little baby's heartbeat last week... so grateful ♡♡
    Only thing getting me down now is the morning sickness!
    Where did you buy the isoflavones from and what brand? @Junebaby27
    Last edited by jackie2; 15-11-2016 at 19:04.