+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wayne and Sandra hoping for the ultimate Christmas gift

Hi Everyone

We have our ad up here so we won't go into length. We are a loving couple and we were both raised in loving families. Both our parents lavished us with plenty of love. We have plenty of love to give to our child. We both love children and can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives. We truly believe it is important for a child to be loved and cherished. It would mean the world for my parents to be grandparents. They will be first time grandparents. Now that would be so special.

It is sad to see that Wayne is the only sibling in his family who doesn't have children. I also get sad as well when I see my friends and other families and I think if my turn will come. I would love to experience motherhood and experience the joy of being pregnant. It would mean the world to us. We both don't want to have to enter old age of 'What if's'. We want to see our child go through special milestones. That would be so exciting to see.

We are looking for a special person who is 35 years old and younger. If you can't come to Melbourne, we are willing to travel to you. We are looking for someone who is in good general health. We would tell our child of their conception. We are happy to be in contact with you. Since we are in this journey together, it would be good if we can have a friendship. We will respect your wishes as well if you wish not to remain in contact with us.

Please take a moment to read our ad here. I do believe everyone deserves a chance of happiness and experience parenthood in life. If you would like to know us more, please feel free to contact us on assandra1@optusnet.com.au.

Of course, all documented actual expenditure incurred on medical expenses and associated travel costs will be reimbursed.

Thank you for reading this post.

Wayne and Sandra Saunders
    Last edited by assandra1; 18-11-2016 at 21:48.