ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey 👋

Hiya. I'm jackie 25 with 2 boys. I just found out I have a bicnornate uterus and pcos. It was apparently picked up back in 2013 after the birth of my first son. After he was born I bled for almost a year had lots of scans and tests but was never really given a real reason as to why. Just handed medication and sent on my way. I had my second son in 2015 and from what my Dr said last month I was extremely lucky to have had any kids at all never mind 2. Since I had him I have been suffering terrible periods. I have 1 every 2 to 3 months but it is unbearable. the bleeding is ridiculous!!! I'm really struggling. Does anyone have the same problem? I'm worried that it maybe a underlining problem and not just the bicnornate uterus and the pcos. It's agony!! Any help or advice would be amazing please

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    sorry , I have no advice, but I hope someone else is able to help. Welcome to bubhub. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bumping