+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, we're ttc this month, but I've noticed that when I use the clear blue digital ovulation kit, I never get the flashing smiley face which indicates high fertility! I only ever get the solid smiley face do you think it means I'm low on estrogen cos it seems to pick up the estrogen spike which results in the flashing smiley face or is that not the case? Anyone have any info on the flashing smiley face? I called the hotline but they just gave me the info on their FAQ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michymooo View Post
    Are you going to go to the doctors if they continue to get darker?
    Yeah if I get a decent dark line. If it gets significantly darker I will go to Drs. I assume this won't happen. But maybe I'll be one of those few women who bleed and all is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so your appointments will probably be quite frequent given you will be deemed high risk. I wish a healthy pregnancy
    Yeh I guess they will be....although not sure how much more frequent. Maybe not so much until the end? I had high BP with my daughter and was medicated from 20 weeks, which then went on to become pre-eclampsia. My little one had stopped growing properly as well so was very small for dates by the time she was born at 34 weeks, but that didn't get picked up by my obs...so I expect they will just watch more closely for this kind of thing.

Hope everything goes swimmingly for you to @michymooo xx

Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Hi all, we're ttc this month, but I've noticed that when I use the clear blue digital ovulation kit, I never get the flashing smiley face which indicates high fertility! I only ever get the solid smiley face do you think it means I'm low on estrogen cos it seems to pick up the estrogen spike which results in the flashing smiley face or is that not the case? Anyone have any info on the flashing smiley face? I called the hotline but they just gave me the info on their FAQ...
    I've got no idea what this means, but it happens to me as well. Well funnily enough I only used the digital kits for 2 months. First month I went straight from nothing to solid smily to nothing again. No flashing smilies.
    Second month I didnt even get a positive on the digitial although did get a positive on the cheapie opk. I reckon my LH surge is super quick and probably missed it. This was the cycle we had success on strangely enough lol

@Mulzer - Still holding out hope for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mulzer, fingers crossed for a positive outcome xx

GAH! My IC OPK/HPT's just arrived, I always get things delivered to work and they were packed in a document envelope so the mail guy at work had opened it How embarrassing! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    I only ever got one day solid smiley or one day flashing smiley each month. Got my BFP at the start of this month. They are a great guide but leave you more stressed than anything else. If you're seeing anything it means you're ovulating so don't worry about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    I only ever got one day solid smiley or one day flashing smiley each month. Got my BFP at the start of this month. They are a great guide but leave you more stressed than anything else. If you're seeing anything it means you're ovulating so don't worry about it.
    Congrats! These posts make me happy!! Ok I will not worry so much
    I did get flashing smiley face once, for 7 days though, but it never happened again and it was months ago now!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

mmmkay (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got a phone call from my FS saying I'm 4 weeks pregnant confirmed by blood.
    Congratulations lovely I'm so happy for you!! What a beautiful little early Christmas present!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Yeah if I get a decent dark line. If it gets significantly darker I will go to Drs. I assume this won't happen. But maybe I'll be one of those few women who bleed and all is fine.
    Thinking of you lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been a little quiet on here lately have been having cramps the last couple of days convinced AF was arriving any minute as was due to start Sunday just gone. I was actually ok with AF arriving but then still nothing overnight

Sooo I finally caved this morning & tested before hubby went to work (I think I might be 17dpo??) and it was a BFP ... why hello there baby #2

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ourlittlefamily For This Useful Post:

JJZK (22-12-2016),MaybeBabyIVF (22-12-2016),mmmkay (22-12-2016),Sapphire1992 (22-12-2016),tamzmaree (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @erinn thank you, fingers crossed for healthy pregnancies for both of us!
    @ivyninja lol!!! Oh goodness what did the mail guy say?
    @warratag thank you! I wish you the best of luck
    @ourlittlefamily thank you so much best Christmas present ever. A huge congratulations to you on baby number 2 fantastic news! Wishing you all the best
    @Mulzer hope you are doing ok today xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to michymooo For This Useful Post:

ourlittlefamily (22-12-2016)