+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourlittlefamily View Post
    No worries at all x

Still travelling, lol, bloating went away 4days ago & haven't had any other signs as yet. Have been going to bed tired but not being able to fall asleep for ages!! And as soon as I fell asleep last night I had a nightmare and was wide awake again. lol.

Will be patient and wait till the 18th when AF is due but hopefully she stays away!
    Isn't it annoying all these little symptoms and not knowing what they mean! I never paid attention to any of this stuff until I started TTC and now it consumes me during my AF due date.
    Awful you are having nightmares
    Fingers crossed for good news on the 18th I'm due around then too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wrote a post but it seems to have gone! Hope I'm not doubling up.

I'm still holding onto one little grain of hope, as this does not feel or look like my normal period, so perhaps it is spotting.

(NOW FOR TMI ALERT)
    When I woke this morning there was a tiny amount of blood there waiting for me. Usually when my period comes the first day is the heaviest and its like the flood gates open! Today was so different to that. Every time I went to the toilet there was NOTHING at all on my pad, so i stuck my (clean) finger up there and it came out with a small amount of blood on it each time. It hasn't reached my pad at all all day.

I've never had spotting so maybe this is it. If I didn't have the left side twinges still that I've had this who 2ww, I'd be sure I was out. But theres a tiny part of me still holding onto hope!

Dr appt tomorrow to ask about the left side twinge, and I am starting to really think it is a cyst, so we will see if it is AF or spotting, and potentially do a blood test if not AF.

I'm feeling surprisingly ok and not sad/disappointed at all?? So I'm very surprised by that! I think because its our first time trying I have just loved the whole process, found it so interesting and learnt so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @wheelsy, keep us updated!

I can't remember if you've mentioned whether you've been off the pill for a while already but my cycles definitely take some time to settle in the beginning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Fingers crossed for you @wheelsy, keep us updated!

I can't remember if you've mentioned whether you've been off the pill for a while already but my cycles definitely take some time to settle in the beginning.
    Thanks @Kaya
    I've been off the pill for about 6 years now so cycles mine are generally 28-30days xx
    Thinking I'm probably out now but we shall see xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm late joining and hoping I'm not jinxing myself. got a "non-flashing smiley" on a opk on Saturday and have bd'd every day since then (and prob every 2nd b4) *sorry for overshare* We're tired with our 2yo dd :-) do i need to be waking him up tonight? (hes gone to bed already) hehe poor guy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KT8 View Post
    I'm late joining and hoping I'm not jinxing myself. got a "non-flashing smiley" on a opk on Saturday and have bd'd every day since then (and prob every 2nd b4) *sorry for overshare* We're tired with our 2yo dd :-) do i need to be waking him up tonight? (hes gone to bed already) hehe poor guy
    Pretty sure you can give him a rest
    I o'ed on Saturday as well and FS said 3 days in a row and then back to every second
    Ps whilst he might complain about being woken up - secretly he loves it haha

I'm now 4DPO and feeling nothing too out of the ordinary
    My boobs are heavy and sore - this has been new since I started the fsh injections (thought it was a good sign last month)
    I'm exhausted - but it's also that time of year!
    Trying my best not to symptom spot and will have to wait until af is 2 days late before I can test because of the Pregnyl shots

To top it all off we are moving house on Boxing Day so at least some of my attention is not focussed on tww
    Bring on 27th December - I will hopefully get a bfp and we will be in our new place

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

KT8 (14-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for dpo twin! Although I was hoping to test on the 24th already :-) my boobs have also been a bit sore but I'm the worse symptom spotter so trying to ignore :-) Good luck with the move prep!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KT8 For This Useful Post:

Trytryandtryagain (14-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Unicorno89
    Can I please be added for testing on the 24/12 I wasnt sure what date I was going to test but have decided the 24th is best for me - I dont want to test on the 25th and ruin Christmas haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to michymooo For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama (14-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Breasts have had twinges during the night so of course I start considering whether that's a symptom or just random trolling from my body.

I'm going for not pregnant until proven otherwise, rather than pregnant until proven otherwise. It hurts far less come testing day. I'm going to test on 10dpo (Saturday) and every second day afterwards until the inevitable arrival of AF.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

KT8 (14-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! This is me signing out and moving over to January thread.
    Still "spotting" or maybe AF but it doesn't look like my normal periods at all and is extremely light, to the point of not reaching the pad, and only there when I wipe. This is not normal for me at all.

Went to the Dr and she felt around my tummy and agreed that the only explanation for my left side crampy twinge is sometimes we "just know something feels different", she could not see signs of anything else such as a cyst. We did a urine test and BFN. She wanted to hold off a few days or a week before blood test to see if this spotting increased to AF, and if not do a blood test then. She said there is still hope due to my period being so different to normal, but I think she was just trying to let me down gently......!!!

It will be a miracle and while its lovely to hold onto hope, but I'm very sure I am out for this month!!

I feel like I've let my partner down. DTD while I was ovulating was so exhausting for him I know he won't be annoyed at me, but I cant help feeling a little bit useless!!!