+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 871
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    WELCOME..and..goodluck...My..space..bar..has..stop ped..working...ahhh
    Thank you so much! Good luck to you too! Baby-wise and space bar-wise! Haha!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linlin For This Useful Post:

    Mummamania (17-11-2016)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Feeling crampy so hopefully AF arrives soon....can't believe I'm actually excited about AF arriving lol. I was so bad yesterday I bought $500 worth of Jujube stuff 😣

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Feeling crampy so hopefully AF arrives soon....can't believe I'm actually excited about AF arriving lol. I was so bad yesterday I bought $500 worth of Jujube stuff 😣
    Sorry to hear your expecting AF!

    What's Jujube?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Linlin For This Useful Post:

    Unicorno89 (18-11-2016)

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks
    2,486
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

    I'm out for November so moving over here.

    Please add me for testing on the 10th

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    Unicorno89 (18-11-2016)

  8. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    443
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies I'm tentatively coming over to December, af hasn't shown but got a bfn this afternoon
    I will be testing around 21 dec at this stage but will depend on the reaction to the injections

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

    Unicorno89 (18-11-2016)

  10. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Hi ladies I'm tentatively coming over to December, af hasn't shown but got a bfn this afternoon
    I will be testing around 21 dec at this stage but will depend on the reaction to the injections
    Hi Trytryandtryagain. Fingers X your AF doesn't arrive. Mine arrived Saturday
    I actually saw a naturapath on the weekend and she has put me on a no grain/no bread/no processed foods diet and is also giving me some herbs to help with my hormone levels as she said they appear to be out. Have you seen a naturapath before?
    Xx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Loz3119 For This Useful Post:

    Trytryandtryagain (18-11-2016)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    430
    Thanked
    150
    Reviews
    0
    Unicorno89 I'm in the same boat as you, this will be my first month TTC number 2. I think I should ovulate next week, so can you put me down to test 6/12?

    So nervous but excited at the time. Also, can I ask, is anyone else still breastfeeding? My DD is now 14 months, and we have cut back a lot, but, as DP says, she's a 'titty vampire' lol. I've been trying to look up how pregnancy can affect breastmilk supply and taste but it's a bit confusing. Has anyone else been through this?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Linlin View Post
    Sorry to hear your expecting AF!

    What's Jujube?
    Oh don't be sorry, after means it ttc time 😀. Jujube is a brand of baby bags

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Hi ladies,

    I'm out for November so moving over here.

    Please add me for testing on the 10th
    Updated

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Unicorno89 I'm in the same boat as you, this will be my first month TTC number 2. I think I should ovulate next week, so can you put me down to test 6/12?

    So nervous but excited at the time. Also, can I ask, is anyone else still breastfeeding? My DD is now 14 months, and we have cut back a lot, but, as DP says, she's a 'titty vampire' lol. I've been trying to look up how pregnancy can affect breastmilk supply and taste but it's a bit confusing. Has anyone else been through this?
    I know pregnancy can effect supply definitely. I haven't gone through it through. I still have milk and haven't fed in 12 months


 

Similar Threads

  1. December 2016
    By Nomsie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 13-10-2016, 11:13
  2. Due in December 2016
    By Grannyblank in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 10:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...

ADVERTISEMENT