+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My temping often isn't very accurate due to DS waking multiple times most nights, otherwise I think I'd rely just on that. My temp definitely hasn't soared after O this cycle though so don't think I'll bother wasting as many tests this month!

I'm still devastated at negatives but not nearly as much as I'd be if I didn't have a clue until AF reared her ugly head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Ugh I'm sooooooo emotional teary and super tired today.... makes me think AF Is on the way.......
    That's exactly how I felt That said, pregnancy does a number on your hormones and makes you really tired so you really never know.

I'm having a very strange period though, if that's what this is, there was some red but now it's back to brown spotting. Sigh just want this weird month to be over already.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashling For This Useful Post:

wheelsy (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grr just got a pos opk and DH is at his work christmas party tonight. Hopefully he's in the mood when he gets home! 😉

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mambo For This Useful Post:

Ashling (10-12-2016),Unicorno89 (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Grr just got a pos opk and DH is at his work christmas party tonight. Hopefully he's in the mood when he gets home! 😉
    Agh...gotta hate that. Fx you get to DTD and catch that eggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Grr just got a pos opk and DH is at his work christmas party tonight. Hopefully he's in the mood when he gets home!
    Good luck mambo! I'm sure he will be ready and willing when he stumbles in the door!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    That's exactly how I felt That said, pregnancy does a number on your hormones and makes you really tired so you really never know.

I'm having a very strange period though, if that's what this is, there was some red but now it's back to brown spotting. Sigh just want this weird month to be over already.
    Sad that you are having a confusing time. Wish it was easy to have answers immediately! the brown spotting sounds positive though....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

Ashling (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok this morning, the brown spotting has gone. I am so confused. After like a year of 'text book' cycles, I got so nervous about having another baby that it seems my entire cycle is messed up. Not even sure whether to call that a period... it was a few days of brown spotting, I hardly needed a pad. Anyone curious about the effects of stress on the menstural cycle can use me as an example lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December TTC and Testing 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Ok this morning, the brown spotting has gone. I am so confused. After like a year of 'text book' cycles, I got so nervous about having another baby that it seems my entire cycle is messed up. Not even sure whether to call that a period... it was a few days of brown spotting, I hardly needed a pad. Anyone curious about the effects of stress on the menstural cycle can use me as an example lol
    Could it be implantation spotting? Do another test? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I've run out of tests, opks and Hpts. I don't think I'm pregnant, I have none of the symptoms I've had with previous pregnancies. I'm just going to try and relax as best I can and let everything settle down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wheelsy are you going to test again this morning?