+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling really bad today. Just need some alone time. I think TTC at Christmas time is a bad idea.
    I can feel my body gearing up for AF and I just want to stay in bed and mope, but I'm too busy! Blergh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    I last tested Wednesday morning for pregnancy. I forced myself to pee this morning lol before I could test because I knew I wouldn't test without FMU. That said, I did take an opk with, can I call it second morning urine? so no real hold or anything, and got a stronger line than I did yesterday evening. I don't know. To be honest I'm kind of thinking that with all the abdominal pain and discomfort I've had this month, maybe I have a bad ovarian cyst or something? I had an ultrasound in September when I had to have my appendix removed and my ovaries were fine, but maybe it's grown since then. I don't know much about cysts but I figure something must be going on and as much as I'd love to be pregnant, I feel like I need to be realistic.

I'm not going to waste another test unless AF doesn't show up by the weekend so that's 2 days. Normally I do spot for 1-2 days before my period so if this spotting is the start of AF, it should be here by then since this is day 2 of spotting now.
    Hey ashling-
    The first month I TTC in feb my body went haywire as well. And I felt like all pains abdominally were worse than they had ever been- but really I think it's just because we're paying attention now. In the months since it has amazed me how much I notice about my cycle and cramping and ovulation pain that I had never noticed before. I also had a 52 day cycle which had never happened before and has never happened since.

Try not to be too over analytical. (Waaaay easier said than done I know!)

I got my BFP this month and it didn't feel allll that different. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

Ashling (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel exactly the same way JJZK. I am either 4 or 6dpo (FF app changes it mind) and one min I feel like I have symptoms and the next I think I am out. I hate the 2ww lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kayte571 For This Useful Post:

JJZK (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyblush View Post
    No offence to your friend, but it's not doubtful at all. It happens to lots of us
    It Is doubtful and I will stand by that as its not common and ill go by their expertise

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jellyblush are testing in dec ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can of course but doesn't mean it isn't a medical fact and it didn't happen to the OP.
    I'll stand by the fact that conventional science knows it occurs, I've seen it happen on ultrasound with my own eyes and up to date medical professionals agree it happens to a proportion of women.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-once-a-month/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jellyblush For This Useful Post:

JJZK (08-12-2016),taylormacpat (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok because I was curious and because I've now had what appear to be 2 ovulation sessions this cycle, I went to google. At first, everything I found said that women only ovulate once, although during that ovulation they may release more than one egg. However, I then found this https://www.newscientist.com/article...-once-a-month/

This seems to be one of the only studies that has actually been done on frequency of ovulation per cycle and their findings were that it is indeed possible and not entirely uncommon for women to ovulate more than once per cycle.

I hope not all my tww periods are this strange lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashling For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyblush View Post
    You can of course but doesn't mean it isn't a medical fact and it didn't happen to the OP.
    I'll stand by the fact that conventional science knows it occurs, I've seen it happen on ultrasound with my own eyes and up to date medical professionals agree it happens to a proportion of women.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-once-a-month/
    Lol crazy we both just linked the same article

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's crazy!! Maybe a couple of us are experiencing more than one ovulation? Who knows! Either way - goodluck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. Either way, if you do o a second time so close to your period it's unlikely to be helpful in TTC
    Not know stuff and waiting is so frustrating!