+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Must be the day for losing hope. I too am feeling like nothing is happening. I did a test yesterday at 7dpo which Ofcourse was BFN even though I know it's too early. But I haven't really been feeling much today...... Just tired......
    You can't lose hope yet, it's still so early. And really whilst I've had early symptoms before, they've always been very mild. For me, the symptoms have always really started to kick in around 5+ weeks. Are you going to test again today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyblush View Post
    You sound like you've ovulated twice this month.
    Does that happen? Like I mean I know there are fraternal twins, but I was under the impression that was 2 eggs released around the same time, not 1-2 weeks apart. I'm so confused at this point it's been enough to make me finally adopt a wait and see approach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    You can't lose hope yet, it's still so early. And really whilst I've had early symptoms before, they've always been very mild. For me, the symptoms have always really started to kick in around 5+ weeks. Are you going to test again today?
    Thank you Ashling, was just having an emotional night last night..... Still feeling twingey/niggley feeling to the left which has been there this whole 9days. I tested this morning and BFN.
    Left side of my uterus feels slightly swollen compared to the right side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    I've been having similar cm and I'm usually very dry except for my fertile week!! No spotting but AF is due today-ish. Fingers crossed for you!
    Crossing my fingers for you too I hope today goes well for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashling that could be really promising! When did you last do a HPT? OPKs can pick up the pregnancy hormone hCG as well and produce a positive OPK if you're pregnant. CM apparently increases too if your pg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NelopeJ88 View Post
    @Ashling that could be really promising! When did you last do a HPT? OPKs can pick up the pregnancy hormone hCG as well and produce a positive OPK if you're pregnant. CM apparently increases too if your pg!
    I last tested Wednesday morning for pregnancy. I forced myself to pee this morning lol before I could test because I knew I wouldn't test without FMU. That said, I did take an opk with, can I call it second morning urine? so no real hold or anything, and got a stronger line than I did yesterday evening. I don't know. To be honest I'm kind of thinking that with all the abdominal pain and discomfort I've had this month, maybe I have a bad ovarian cyst or something? I had an ultrasound in September when I had to have my appendix removed and my ovaries were fine, but maybe it's grown since then. I don't know much about cysts but I figure something must be going on and as much as I'd love to be pregnant, I feel like I need to be realistic.

I'm not going to waste another test unless AF doesn't show up by the weekend so that's 2 days. Normally I do spot for 1-2 days before my period so if this spotting is the start of AF, it should be here by then since this is day 2 of spotting now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you too will you be testing today?
    I tested yesterday and got a very clear BFN... so I'm going to try and hold off... but at the same time.. I've turned into an impatient testing machine haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I am so confused. For the last couple of days I have been having a lot of ewcm when I wipe. Then the brown spotting started yesterday but the ewcm continued. I decided to use an opk test not really knowing what to expect last night and a line showed up straight away - the test is positive. Normally I feel very dry down there before my period. I have no idea what's going on anymore, has this ever happened to anyone else? Of course everything goes haywire the month I actually TTC...
    It's very doubtful you ovulated twice , your body can gear up to ovulate and then the ovulation cycle fails and then your body attempt again until it's successful. My close friend is an FS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Ashling (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does that happen? Like I mean I know there are fraternal twins, but I was under the impression that was 2 eggs released around the same time, not 1-2 weeks apart. I'm so confused at this point it's been enough to make me finally adopt a wait and see approach.
    Yes it's more common than people realise. I ovulated twice last month, confirmed by internal ultrasound. The radiographer told me it's more common than people think, then I asked my FS about it and he said yes, happens just under 20% of the time for many women!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jellyblush For This Useful Post:

Ashling (08-12-2016),JJZK (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    It's very doubtful you ovulated twice , your body can gear up to ovulate and then the ovulation cycle fails and then your body attempt again until it's successful. My close friend is an FS
    No offence to your friend, but it's not doubtful at all. It happens to lots of us

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jellyblush For This Useful Post:

JJZK (08-12-2016)