+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    11dpo - I know it's still early but feeling that I may be out for December ☹️
    I am due to start my testing craziness tomorrow at 10DPO... but I havent seen an implantation dip at all, and in all my "pregnant" charts I always have them. So I think I will be seeing you in the January group soon too. I dont feel very hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have much hope this cycle either to be honest, I am only 5dpo but I am sure u am out already. I'll start testing maybe Sunday depending in how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    I got a 'peak result' on a Clearblue at 5am on a Saturday, then a low on another Clearblue at 6am Sunday and another low at 6am Monday.
    Only DTD Monday night and got my BFP. Don't read too much into OPKs....
    Thanks for the reassurance. OPKs aren't my bible, it's just that we usually have sex fairly regularly and don't have to worry about timing but in this case circumstances meant we'd have missed the window completely. I guess that, combined with just getting increasingly anxious with each negative cycle, upset me.

DH had an emergency dentist appointment today and needed a tooth pulled. I'm turning into one of those insane people who have TTC take over their lives because one of my first thoughts was about whether he'd still be up for DTD tonight

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

mmmkay (07-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be the day for losing hope. I too am feeling like nothing is happening. I did a test yesterday at 7dpo which Ofcourse was BFN even though I know it's too early. But I haven't really been feeling much today...... Just tired......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's been almost 5 years since hubby and I were last TTC.
    I had forgotten how gutted I get each month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NelopeJ88 View Post
    @Ashling Could the spotting be implantation bleeding?
    Fingers crossed that what it is and not AF!
    Ok I am so confused. For the last couple of days I have been having a lot of ewcm when I wipe. Then the brown spotting started yesterday but the ewcm continued. I decided to use an opk test not really knowing what to expect last night and a line showed up straight away - the test is positive. Normally I feel very dry down there before my period. I have no idea what's going on anymore, has this ever happened to anyone else? Of course everything goes haywire the month I actually TTC...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Ok I am so confused. For the last couple of days I have been having a lot of ewcm when I wipe. Then the brown spotting started yesterday but the ewcm continued. I decided to use an opk test not really knowing what to expect last night and a line showed up straight away - the test is positive. Normally I feel very dry down there before my period. I have no idea what's going on anymore, has this ever happened to anyone else? Of course everything goes haywire the month I actually TTC...
    This could be good news @Ashling ! Our bodies sure do strange things..... I wish i had a crystal ball and the answers for us xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

Ashling (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    I've been having similar cm and I'm usually very dry except for my fertile week!! No spotting but AF is due today-ish. Fingers crossed for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

Ashling (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sound like you've ovulated twice this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    I've been having similar cm and I'm usually very dry except for my fertile week!! No spotting but AF is due today-ish. Fingers crossed for you!
    Fingers crossed for you too will you be testing today?