+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    20161125_164604.jpg

Got these today, they were on special too which was good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Mummamania (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went and saw my gp this am about all my weird cycle stuff. He ordered bloods and a pelvic ultrasound. I had the ultrasound done and the guy the didn't wouldn't tell me what it showed but when he was doing it he measured like a million different things so now I am worried there are cysts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    So I went and saw my gp this am about all my weird cycle stuff. He ordered bloods and a pelvic ultrasound. I had the ultrasound done and the guy the didn't wouldn't tell me what it showed but when he was doing it he measured like a million different things so now I am worried there are cysts.
    My pelvic ultrasound was exactly the same, she spent a lot of time being quiet, clicking and measuring. Wouldn't tell me anything except "oh your uterus tilts forward when your bladder is empty" and when I asked if that was a good or bad thing she never responded. Turns out everything was fine but still made me think so many things were wrong.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbaT For This Useful Post:

kayte571 (25-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am pretty certain I'm out already for early December testing. I only had the chance to DTD after I O'd - I think I O'd Saturday, DTD Monday. Anyway tonight my nipples hurt and I'm only CD18. Too soon to symptom spot so I'm sure it's my body letting me know my period is on it's way

At least I get to hang around here and test again at the end of December. Felt like there were a lot of BFPs at the end of October and the end of November. Hopefully the trend continues this month.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies, starting to feel pretty sad about things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    I wouldn't worry yet. I had a similar experience but it's because they're not allowed to tell you if they detect anything. They check for everything which would explain the clicking and measuring. Keep us posted and good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

kayte571 (25-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    So I am pretty certain I'm out already for early December testing. I only had the chance to DTD after I O'd - I think I O'd Saturday, DTD Monday. Anyway tonight my nipples hurt and I'm only CD18. Too soon to symptom spot so I'm sure it's my body letting me know my period is on it's way

At least I get to hang around here and test again at the end of December. Felt like there were a lot of BFPs at the end of October and the end of November. Hopefully the trend continues this month.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies, starting to feel pretty sad about things.
    It isn't over till AF arrives don't forget. But I feel your pain. It's not always easy to be positive on this road. If it doesn't end up happening in December, then 2017 has to be the year. At least you can have a drink to celebrate the season. Small consolation prize I know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

mmmkay (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just posting in here Coz I think I am boring my fiancé talking about it, but don't you think this whole process is just so amazing and cool!! Sorry I am new to all the TTC lingo but I just want to remind everyone to stay positive & enjoy the process! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys - I've just joined the forum, we're ttc #4 I'm still BF my 2yo and on our second cycle trying. Testing date suggested by FF is 4/12 but I know for a fact I won't hold out until then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay second ovulation cycle off the pill.. symptoms are much nicer but my OPK has had "high fertility" for like 8 days now... I've actually worn the hubby out.... hurry up O day! Should have been today haha
    I bought some first response tests today coz I realised i probably won't be able to hold out till testing day and I don't want to waste my digital ones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    It isn't over till AF arrives don't forget. But I feel your pain. It's not always easy to be positive on this road. If it doesn't end up happening in December, then 2017 has to be the year. At least you can have a drink to celebrate the season. Small consolation prize I know.
    Thanks InterestedWoman
    I feel like I have waited so long to TTC - well over a year between wanting to and actually starting. I know so many people who just fell pregnant straight away and now I'm trying to juggle it with a DH who travels for work most of the time. Feeling pretty down but you're right. If everything is working as it should (and seems to be) 2017 should be my year. Good luck to you too xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman (26-11-2016)