ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where to buy swimwear?

Hi there,

Where can I buy nice one piece swimwear that isn't target, big w, Kmart or a really expensive surf shop!

Happy to spend up to $100 but sick of all the above shops and can't think where else. I'm having a bit of a look online but it overwhelms me. Some specific sights would be helpful - not ASOS! I do not have that kind of body!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love seafolly swimwear, just bought a pair the other day. They are over $100 but you can usually pick up a really good special online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Seafolly too, but I have gotten really lovely one pieces in the past from target.

My mum is a size 16 DD cup size and she also always manages to find some really flattering supportive one pieces in target as well.

Also, ezibuy online have gorgeous one pieces that aren't too expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seafolly and Jets. Myer and David Jones sell them and quite often you can get them for under $100 on sale (I picked up a jets bikini from David jones for $35 a couple of weeks ago!). Jets also have an outlet store online which is pretty good price wise as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a really flattering one piece (never had one in my life lol) from city chic. I paid $100 and think it's worth every cent. It looks so nice but city chic is plus size so that may not help u lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a really nice one from myer originally over $100 down to $50

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sirens Swimwear. They are over budget, but I thought I would mention them because you may be able to find them on sale.
    They have built in shape wear and different cuts to choose from, so you can find something you like. You can also order multiple pairs to try and send back the ones you don't like without hassle or paying upfront.

JETS is another good one.

Speedo are worth looking at. They don't just do the plain racer back styles, but some really nice pairs.

Esther Williams - they have moulded cups and ruching down the front to cover your tummy if that's something you're conscious of, and have a bit of a boyleg. I have a few pairs and they hold up really well.

I know that you said not Target, but they actually have some really nice one pieces this season.

Fables By Barrie - they're US based and can be a little pricey, but Black Friday sales are coming up and they usually have 40% off, so you could keep an eye on their social media pages for the discount code. They're good if you're looking for something a little different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies! You've all been very helpful. I have a couple of pairs from target so looking for something different. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jeans west have some gorgeous swimwear at the moment!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do you live near a DFO or any outlets at all? Our DFO has a Seafolly store which I love and also a Noosa Swimwear as well as the usual surf shops. You can pick up some good quality togs like Seafolly at a much cheaper price.

Isola (Megan Gayle) have a great range and they're stocked at David Jones.