+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thank you so much for the info @kylez83 it's nice to know a starting point with those costs.
    I think also having the tests done will help to calm both of us down so we know what we are in for, it's either get them done or stay with our head in the sand denying there's a problem!!!

I'll chat to him about acupuncture, I'm moving pretty slowly with him and trying to focus on diet and lifestyle. Diet is getting a hell of a lot better and lifestyle needs a lot of help due to high stress at work. He finally agreed to see the naturopath a few months ago so there has been a number of herbs that has helped with his anxiety and stress levels.

He's not the most open minded guy, where as I am half way through my Nutritional Medicine degree so I love natural and alternative ways!!!

I so hope the acupuncture helps for you. I know my dad swears by it for his stress release.

How did you go with this cycle, are u in the tww now? Hopefully it will be nice and smooth, just try to focus on the love and happiness of Xmas and have lots of good vibes happening!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @wheelsy,

Yes I think it's a good idea to have tests done so you know where you are at and can plan based on the facts. Even though the news we got wasn't good I still felt better knowing what's going on and that we had a plan of attack so to speak. It definitely helped with my anxiety knowing where we stood.

Love that your doing nutritional medicine! That's something I would probably like to get into myself down the track.

We both have Accupunture tonight, 2nd round. O day was Friday last week so only got in two rounds of baby dancing. Not confident we will be successful. Didn't use the Stork as he was too tired to go through the effort of it. AF is due around New Year's Eve, New Year's Day so in the tww now. We will start iui in second week of Jan if not successful this month.

Where are you at in your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is done now waiting for O I'm on day 8 of my cycle. Will probably DTD in the week between Xmas and New Years as I think I will O around the 29th. Luckily my partner is on holidays then! Although I'm working straight thru but that's ok, I think it will be a fun time of year to be giving it a go!

How was the acupuncture? Have you noticed any changes since starting it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you guys you get a Xmas / new year surprise!

Haven't seen any big differences since doing Accupunture but they say it takes about 3 months to see results. We start the Chinese herbs this evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @kylez83 hope you are going well and had a great Xmas. We completely missed our fertile window, way too busy with a wedding and xmas New Years. I felt completely ok with this and didn't even realise until a few days later. 2017 is going to be a great year for all I can feel it! Wishing you all the best for your upcoming appointments and new adventure! let's get this show on the road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @wheelsy, thanks for checking in. We had a lovely Xmas with no pressure which was great. We only managed to get one bd in last month with no result and didn't use the stork. I'm booked in to see fs next Wednesday with hopefully iui happening the next day. But I found out today that as it's our first time they may only be doing tracking and no insemination, which threw me quite a bit and upset me. Apparent It depends on different cases so hopefully we still get to do iui. If not I have those back up storks in the draw which I can pull out lol. Yes 2017 has to be our year! When is your o date this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and the Accupunture totally helped with my anxiety! I'm so happy about that