+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I use juice plus. I love it. I wouldn't suggest anyone else use it but it works for me. Yes life would be easy if I ate a perfectly balanced diet but I don't.
    But you don't expect or advise people it cures diseases.

Had a 'looking for x amount of people to join me on the journey of selling stuff'.

If it is so good why not have a better business model rather than the good old Ponzi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    No but the comment about just give your kids an apple isn't quite right either. My kids have gone through relay difficult stages of not eating a balanced diet and juice plus gives me a little peace of mind.

It's amazing to me how crap I feel when I stop taking it. But I'm an addict for that sort of stuff. I love the welleness greens too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No but the comment about just give your kids an apple isn't quite right either. My kids have gone through relay difficult stages of not eating a balanced diet and juice plus gives me a little peace of mind.

It's amazing to me how crap I feel when I stop taking it. But I'm an addict for that sort of stuff. I love the welleness greens too
    I can see your point as I also have a terrible earer and he has been taking vitamins for a while.

I think that the point was more that people rely on 'quick fix' juices/tablets whether kids are good eaters or not rather than focussing on a healthy diet and supplementing if needed. If you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know someone that sells the Juice Plus and spruiks the JBT. I'm not a fan. It was pushed on to me quite heavily at the beginning. I did my own research and came to the conclusion that it wasn't for me. This person keeps referring to the Juice Plus as "magic gummies" and is also using her kids as a sales pitch for it. I don't agree. Haven't don't as much research on the JBT but from what I have seen, it's not for me.

On a side note, when DH and I were researching the Juice Plus, one thing we came across was that OJ Simpson was a celebrity ambassador for it. Claimed it cured his arthritis or something. During his trial it came out that he was actually still on medication for his arthritis. Endorsement over. So to me it screams scam. Although that was 20yrs ago so who knows what advances have been made.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I know someone that sells the Juice Plus and spruiks the JBT. I'm not a fan. It was pushed on to me quite heavily at the beginning. I did my own research and came to the conclusion that it wasn't for me. This person keeps referring to the Juice Plus as "magic gummies" and is also using her kids as a sales pitch for it. I don't agree. Haven't don't as much research on the JBT but from what I have seen, it's not for me.

On a side note, when DH and I were researching the Juice Plus, one thing we came across was that OJ Simpson was a celebrity ambassador for it. Claimed it cured his arthritis or something. During his trial it came out that he was actually still on medication for his arthritis. Endorsement over. So to me it screams scam. Although that was 20yrs ago so who knows what advances have been made.
    Look I'm not going to try and sell anyone anything but when I researched it they went through a bad time when they did a lot of weird stuff but they were found out. My research indicted they changed the formula and how it was sold.

It works for me. Most people I know who take it are very healthy and eat well they just like it as a "booster" if that makes sense. I treat it the same way I treat a vitamin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Look I'm not going to try and sell anyone anything but when I researched it they went through a bad time when they did a lot of weird stuff but they were found out. My research indicted they changed the formula and how it was sold.

It works for me. Most people I know who take it are very healthy and eat well they just like it as a "booster" if that makes sense. I treat it the same way I treat a vitamin.
    I don't have a problem if people do their own research and believe it is worthwhile for them/their family.

What I do have a problem with is when people try to push it on you, even after you've said no thanks. But that's like most things for me. If I've said no, don't keep pushing it on me, you'll just turn me off even more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I don't have a problem if people do their own research and believe it is worthwhile for them/their family.

What I do have a problem with is when people try to push it on you, even after you've said no thanks. But that's like most things for me. If I've said no, don't keep pushing it on me, you'll just turn me off even more.
    I've actually had to search it out around here. I know 2 people who sell it but never tell anyone. God only knows how they make any money.

Thanks
    Reviews

I probably should have extended on that comment.
    She pitches it as why bother feeding them fruit and veg, when Juice Plus has all you need. It should be the opposite.

I have a super fussy eater that doesn't eat any fruit or veg, and we have to give her supplements, so I know it's not that simple in some cases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so need to unfollow these people. Being spammed by posts tonight. Tonights claims are less chemo symptoms, fixed thyroid so no meds needed, fixed arthritis so no meds needed, fixed blood pressure (that one I understand as some can be controlled through diet and exercise) and also fixing dermatitis.

This is the issue I have with it (apart from the pyramid scheme way of selling it). Stop making these claims.