+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Juicy Body Transformation

So, firstly not selling it. But it has randomly popped on my radar recently. My very small amount of research went to some blog and I gave up tryimg to find more. Has anyone heard of it? What are your thoughts?

I see these 'success stories' popping up and my eyes roll. So I thought I'd bring it up on BH to get some thoughts.

Maybe I am too cynical but all that goes through my head is scam rather than miracle cure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've never heard of it before so just did a quick Google search. Screams scam to me no such thing as a miracle cure!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

twinklify  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    I've never heard of it before so just did a quick Google search. Screams scam to me no such thing as a miracle cure!
    I think that too. Basically all I know is you get 'need' x amounts of fruit/veg (I think it's 12) to stay healthy and we have all that in these tablets. And shakes.

The latest success story I read was 'I have type 1 diabetes and I am super healthy now from it'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I think that too. Basically all I know is you get 'need' x amounts of fruit/veg (I think it's 12) to stay healthy and we have all that in these tablets. And shakes.

The latest success story I read was 'I have type 1 diabetes and I am super healthy now from it'.
    Ahh, so it's like Juice Plus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's pretty sad that we, as a society, are turning to pills and powders instead of actually eating fresh produce.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    Ahh, so it's like Juice Plus?
    Just googled that and looks like a similar thing - just in capsule form. Not sure how its made unless freeze dried/dehydrated and crushed? But this one also has shakes. Honestly all I see is these random FB posts about it by those selling/taking them. And its only been in the last month or so (of course there are 'join our family and sell this ****' posts too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So true @atomicmama! Very different for people who have been prescribed shakes etc but it seems as a society people are becoming lazy and are just looking for the quick fix. Whilst it may work in the short term as soon as you stop it your going to go back to the way you were. Diet pills/shakes etc promising to drop 2 size in 2 weeks (or whatever they claim to do) aren't the answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It worries me that they are aiming this at children too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    It worries me that they are aiming this at children too.
    Yes!
    I deleted someone that was using her children as a marketing angle for Juice Plus. Just give your kids an apple...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    Yes!
    I deleted someone that was using her children as a marketing angle for Juice Plus. Just give your kids an apple...
    I use juice plus. I love it. I wouldn't suggest anyone else use it but it works for me. Yes life would be easy if I ate a perfectly balanced diet but I don't.