+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    When are you all starting in January? Can you believe it is right around the corner?
    @warratag we are starting January, i have PCOS ao never sure of dates lol but due for 3rd January 😀 what about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    I don't drink alcohol anymore Caitlin other than having ham that's about all. How are you today?
    Hi MysticFalls,
    I'm alright thank you. How are you?
    I don't normally drink - probably 3 times a year. I had a few at our work Xmas party on Friday over the space of 6-7 hrs and felt completely exhausted the next day...age getting to me again?
    Saw the FS today and she said my AMH was tested and was 10.1 (I think) so we can expect up to 10 eggs. Our issue is poor quality of both his and mine but will see how we go 2nd time around with a different approach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cool. I actually have a brown bro moscato in the fridge for Xmas. I'm awful with alcohol but one day cannot hurt.

10.1 is not too bad. Try having q10 and dhea 4 months before IVF it's supposed to help!

Get hubby onto Menovit it helps a little too.

How are you spending Xmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cool. I actually have a brown bro moscato in the fridge for Xmas. I'm awful with alcohol but one day cannot hurt.

10.1 is not too bad. Try having q10 and dhea 4 months before IVF it's supposed to help!

Get hubby onto Menovit it helps a little too.

How are you spending Xmas?
    I started COQ10 recently and mentioned this to FS yesterday and asked if there was anything else we could do to try and help to improve our chances. FS said that won't do any harm, that my hormones were alright and it might just be a bad month seeing as it was only our first attempt too. Hubby's been better with taking his Menovit too but am hoping this next cycle works for us as I don't know if he could be convinced to go around again. We waited over 2hrs to get into our appt w FS and he has little patience.
    We're very happy we have our 6yr and he has cousins around his age too but know he gets a little lonely without a sibling.
    We're staying put, spending Xmas day and boxing day with family.
    How about you? And when are you looking at starting your next cycle - DE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caitlin,

2hours to get into to see FS....holy cow!!! My husband would have flipped at that. Where do you go? Are the FS trying another protocol this time? Did they say what seemed to be the issue with your first cycle? Did they test DH sperm sample and karoytype/genome tested it? Sometimes its more than just the sperm swimming or morphology.

Xmas is just myself, hubby and DD. Chicken Voluvents, pasta, salad and non alcoholic punch for us. Alcohol for later with dip and chips. I wish we had cousins to share it with. Its a lonely time for us. I would give my right arm and leg to have family coming in and out all day.

DE cycle is march hopefully All things being I get my super released and can join the KED program.

If the super is not released then it will be one child for me and moving on to house deposit. But Im hoping really hoping the super will be released as one more child and this family is complete. heres hoping the gods and goddessés are on my side.

Bright Blessings
    mysticfalls.
    Last edited by MysticFalls; 22-12-2016 at 13:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caitlin,

2hours to get into to see FS....holy cow!!! My husband would have flipped at that. Where do you go? Are the FS trying another protocol this time? Did they say what seemed to be the issue with your first cycle? Did they test DH sperm sample and karoytype/genome tested it? Sometimes its more than just the sperm swimming or morphology.

Xmas is just myself, hubby and DD. Chicken Voluvents, pasta, salad and non alcoholic punch for us. Alcohol for later with dip and chips. I wish we had cousins to share it with. Its a lonely time for us. I would give my right arm and leg to have family coming in and out all day.

DE cycle is march hopefully All things being I get my super released and can join the KED program.

If the super is not released then it will be one child for me and moving on to house deposit. But Im hoping really hoping the super will be released as one more child and this family is complete. heres hoping the gods and goddessés are on my side.

Bright Blessings
    mysticfalls.
    We go to Primary in Sydney where it's mostly bulkbilled.
    It's another antagonist cycle but FS said we'll skip the Elonva, straight onto Puregon from day 1-4 and subject to BTs and scans then start Orgalutran with or followed by Luveris. I'm not sure about the karotype/genome(?) test for hubby - probably not. Just found out today I'd have to wait till Feb if AF comes before 3/1 so we'll see - probably should hop over to the new thread at some point...
    Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my posts :-)
    I hope you get your super and that it all works out for you. Try and have a nice and relaxing Christmas in the meantime.