+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @missyT we are meeting with our FS at flinders fertility this week to start our IVF cycle for Dec/Jan too 😊 i hope your first cycle goes smoothly and ends with a healthy beautiful bub 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @MrsBMum2be
    thank you for the positive vibes
    super exciting and anxious times. i am having my appointment sometime next month with the nurse and then starting my cycle in Jan. my FS said judging by my cycle it should be mid January. still pinching myself this is all happening! how are you going with it all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT thats so exciting!!! Its amazing to think that this time next year you will be a mum (positive vibes work wonders!!)
    All is going well so far, still in pain from my lap and salpingectomy but worth every second

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be its so nice to find people going through IVF at the same time, its almost like an exhale! do you know approx when you might start your cycle? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT yes!!! Yesterday i found out we start on january on an antagonist cycle!! Woohoo im so excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be thats so exciting!! judging by my cycle i will most probably be starting late January. December is already flying by! are you nervous at all??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi there

I'm really new to posting but I've been reading a few different threads.
    We've been TTC a sibling for our son for nearly 3 years now. We should hopefully start our 2nd attempt at IVF in January. Our first attempt ended last week - when out of 6 eggs collected only 2 matured and weren't suitable and were advised to skip a cycle and wait till NY.
    We are returning to see the FS on 20/12. Is there anything in particular we should ask at the consult?
    From this first outcome I fear it's simply my age - husband and I are both 41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new to posting too but read quite a few threads. I'll be cycling in January. Very excited. We have been ttc for a year and we had a failed cycle because the FS used high stims when he should have used low stims to start off with. We've decided to move on from him and we'll be started in Jan. Very excited as Jan is not far away!! Hello to all the ladies!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (19-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin75 View Post
    We've been TTC a sibling for our son for nearly 3 years now. We should hopefully start our 2nd attempt at IVF in January. Our first attempt ended last week - when out of 6 eggs collected only 2 matured and weren't suitable and were advised to skip a cycle and wait till NY.
    We are returning to see the FS on 20/12. Is there anything in particular we should ask at the consult?
    The exact same thing happened to us. I would ask what he thinks happened. What sort of meds did they give you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Caitlin75  (09-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin75 View Post
    What protocol were you on? I would discuss possibly changing the protocol and/or dosage. Some people respond better to certain protocols. Do you know your AMH? If not, I would request a blood test to get this checked. I had a failed IVF this month so I will be starting my next cycle in Mid-Jan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

Caitlin75  (09-12-2016)