+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha my clinic definitely roll their eyes and say "it's her again" hahaha, no jokes.
    But it's so important. We have so much invested into it that we just want peace of mind. It's totally understandable.

The transfer itself is exactly like getting a Pap smear. U don't feel anything during it. Afterwards I did have cramping but only for the day and nothing like the pain I had after egg collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well transfer went really well the embryo they used was at blastocyst stage and they graded 4AA so was happy with that!
    Our other 3 embies still need more time, 1 is almost at blastocyst stage and other two are progressing but a little more slowly. The embryologist will call us today and hopefully we have at least 1 we can freeze. It's funny how I've been stressing since egg collection that they all make it and they have but never really considered that they might not progress in time. My clinic can only keep trying until day 6 which is today so last chance for them.

The transfer itself was fine didn't feel the catheter going in, my only issues was having a full bladder and trying my best not too pee on the table!
    Afterwards they making you lay down for 30min with your bladder still full so by this stage I've been holding on tight for over and hour, I couldn't luckily the nurse let me quickly pee and then lay down again. Was almost so form of horrible torture!
    Must admit was slightly worried after I went to the toilet, thinking what if my little egg falls out!! Lol

Had a little bit of cramping too afterwards, and when we got home I must admit I was so tired I had a nap for an hour. Do feel more tired though and not sure if it's the new tablets I started yesterday verapamil? Have to take 1 three times a day for 5 days.
    It feels a bit strange knowing there is a fertilised egg inside me but I don't feel any different and I am not pregnant. Fingers crossed for a BFP on the 12th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you! That's a great blastocyst grade!! Fantastic!!
    Omg, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to lie there with a full bladder.. That would be the worst!!!
    What is verapamil for? Never heard of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker used to treat cardiac issues I'm not sure what it's use is here???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome Tammy88 fingers crossed the others make it. I remember that feeling too. I have one frozen so happy with that outcome. They what! Made u lay down for half r afterwards, really? We had to go straight to the loo after mine. Funny how different clinics make you do different things. That would of been hard. I was bursting to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am not 100% sure what the verapamil is for?? Cos when i read what it is used for I thought it was weird I was on that and cardiprin(aspirin) when I don't have any PMH of heart issues or blood clots ect. Must do some more research I think. I do have a blood test at the clinic in the morning so maybe I can ask them then.
    The embryologist called me this morning and we will get to freeze one embryo which is better than none they graded it 5AB which is good, the other two stopped growing.
    Still getting cramps today, does anyone know rough how long they last for? Haven't had any spotting, just an uncomfortable cramp feeling which comes and goes.