+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks love. Egg collection was Monday. I had 18 follicles to begin with on my first scan. Then they collected 11 eggs. Only 8 were good (correct size etc) and then only 5 fertilised. One died on the first day and another one today so I only have three left now and yes doing a day 5 transfer on Sat morning. I'm pretty shattered today just at the thought they won't survive or won't attach. It's so much money to not have anything at the end of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope your 4 continue to grow and you get the long awaited transfer on Saturday. My fingers are crossed for you. I really hope that since they are still there, they will make it to the finish line..
    It's quite heartbreaking to have 18 follicles and then end up with 3. That would be very hard.. IVF is such an expensive sport with no guarantees and a lot of luck.. It's terrible.. I shudder at the emotions I am yet to go through.. It's heartbreaking not to conceive naturally but to get the eggs and to be told they arrested, that's even worse. I'm praying for a positive outcome for you over the next two days. Please hang in there. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs blossomsun.

Yes IVF is an expensive gamble. Did you know you can access super to do IVF. That's what we are doing next.

Also to improve egg quality take q10and dhea for 4 months prior to collection. Apparently.

Knowing the egg atricion rate makes you wonder how the earth is populated at all.

Come on 3 embies!!!!

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well said @MysticFalls! I have been taking CoQ10 for a few years, so hoping it's doing something. I also take elevit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. Yr support is amazing.
    Does anyone know if 8 cells is good for Day 3? I'm not up to speed with cells lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blossomsun For This Useful Post:

MysticFalls  (24-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think between 6-8 cells on day 3 is where they need to be. Any fragmentation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She didn't say. She just said there are two with 8 cells and one with 4 cells... hmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    https://prayingtobemommy.com/2015/06...embryo-update/

this is someones blog but it has a graph to show about embryos too. I hope this helps.

I think they are where they need to be dear blossomsun. Come on 3 embies. keep going and become blasts. mum to be is waiting.

mysticfalls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome. Thank you MysticFalls once again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Thought I'd pop in and say hi, my DH and I are also going through this crazy journey of IVF.
    My DH and I started TTC in January but around June with no luck I asked my gynaecologist (who is also my FS) to do a fertility check and turns out my ovarian reserve is <3 so we decided to try IVF/ICSI.
    First cycle was cancelled due to my estrogen levels being way too high, then second cycle I had reoccurring cysts so they put me on the pill for 21 days. Earlier this month I had my follow up ultrasound and bloods and finally got some good news no more cysts and hormones were base line
    My FS was happy for us to start treatment. So we began the injections on the 9th, I was very nervous to start them ended up getting my DH to do them for me lol first couple bruised but I think I learnt to relax and they weren't too bad. So Wednesday (yesterday) was day 17 and my ultrasound showed I had 6 on my left and 2 on my right ovary with 3 smalls and they are a good size so the clinic told me to trigger last night
    egg collection has been booked in for Friday morning! Bit nervous but excited at the same time. Today though getting heavy period like cramps, keep worrying I am going to get my period also since I started the injections I noticed how sore my boobs have gotten!! Things we have to go through, will all be worth it in the end once i see a BFP

Just want to say good luck to blossumsun hope your embies keep growing strong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast