ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We try for one a week. DH wants it loads, I want it very rarely. We've been TTC for so long that it's just a chore for me and unless I'm ovulating (and therefore DTD every other day for about 2 weeks) I'm not interested. Hopefully once we've had this Bub we'll be able to reach a happy compromise because we won't be having any more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I can't even remember the last time we had s*x. DH hasn't complained but I know it would bother him. I often go to bed thinking this is the night, I think I'm happy to indulge but as soon as my head hits the pillow all I want to do is sleep.

It's been that long since I've instigated it, I almost done know what to do or feel uncomfortable in doing so.

We both have too many stressors at the moment to add an awkward conversation into the mix.

Also it mainly revolves around him not wanting to get the snip and I'm **** scared of getting pregnant and it all seems too much to have to make 2 appointments to get the Mirena. So I continue to (forget to) take the pill

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have completely the opposite problem.... hubby has no drive AT ALL. In fact I'm surprised I even got pregnant!
    It's always been like this though and we have been together 10 years. I knew he didn't have the same drive as me and I still married him lol.
    He is (well was) a big boy though, before we both had weight loss surgery he topped out at 220kg so not only was it uncomfortable and painful to do it, it was virtually physically impossible.
    He has lost 77kg in the last 6 months and we have had sex more in the last 6 months then we did on the last 2 years (we had stopped TTC at that point so didn't have a "reason" to do it)
    Now that I am pregnant after trying for 9 years, I doubt we will be doing it again until I'm ready to have a second bub, and some how I am ok with that