ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And the lady who was pregnant and thinking of going back to the UK for support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Not sure if this is the same case however a few year back there was a UK girl in Melbourne and her boyfriend was semi-famous however was violent and controlling. She moved back to the UK I think without the dad knowing she was pregnant. I wonder how she is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I often wonder about the lady who was on here a few months ago and convinced she was 5-6 months pregnant but scans didn't show anything. I'm guessing if she was pregnant she would have given birth by now. She got a bit of a hard time on here so woundn't be surprised if we don't get an update.
    I know the one. Amanda her name was or so she said. Had scans and blood tests and all where negative and you couldn't see anything on the scans at all

I wonder what happens to the school kids that go back to school when they create fake stories on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I checked in with Amanda after she had more testing and she said it was proven she was pregnant

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Not sure if this is the same case however a few year back there was a UK girl in Melbourne and her boyfriend was semi-famous however was violent and controlling. She moved back to the UK I think without the dad knowing she was pregnant. I wonder how she is going.
    Yes, her partner was a comedian? I wonder about her too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I checked in with Amanda after she had more testing and she said it was proven she was pregnant
    How ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here, would love to know that she actually did go back. Sounded like she was in a bad situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default What was the outcome ...

Is that the one who had moved to OZ for a boyfriend she met in London and then he turned into an absolute ***? She updated and had moved back to the U.K. And had a baby girl.

ETA: yes, I think he was a comedian

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I always wonder how fitchick is doing after everything that happened when she left her husband and having to leave the hub, I often wonder if she's come back under a different name. Also comparethemeerkat? And the young mum with depression who's dr was in love with her and bryn, the girl who was pregnant and miscarried and her husband was horrible about it and they ending up breaking up. There's so many I wonder about I'm sure I'll be back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I often think of the hubber who had severe anxiety and bad neck and back pain. She seemed to be really struggling but nothing we said helped.