ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What's up?

Hi all
    I need to get back into the swing of bubhubbing!
    What's up with y'all? How's things? Who's preggers, who's doing what, what's your week been like?
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mostly just the same old same old with me. Am 10 weeks pregnant. Have spent most of the week so far with my bum on he couch because that's all I've had the energy for. I did manage to go shopping today for my cousin who had her second baby girl yesterday. So many cute baby things to buy! Have to suck it up and back to work tomorrow. Can't keep being a vegetable sadly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Mostly just the same old same old with me. Am 10 weeks pregnant. Have spent most of the week so far with my bum on he couch because that's all I've had the energy for. I did manage to go shopping today for my cousin who had her second baby girl yesterday. So many cute baby things to buy! Have to suck it up and back to work tomorrow. Can't keep being a vegetable sadly.
    Oooh how exciting, congrats! Any morning sickness? Will you find out the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not really. Not until today at least. Felt awfully seedy today, but that could just be the fatigue. Who knows. Nah we're going for a surprise. After all that hard work I want some excitement at the end. I always love that moment when the dad excitedly announces what they've had. Can't wait for DH to have that too. Plus hopefully it will curb the grandparents buying too much gender specific crap. I'm already expecting MIL to go nuts so at least this way we won't be exploding with heaps of pink or blue!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should be in bed. But DD woke up. And DS was not compliant with going to bed and passed out on the couch. So waiting for DH to finish his shower and carry DS to bed.

Also watching 'Say Yes To The Dress'. Cause the dresses are pretty and stuff.

Not really. Not until today at least. Felt awfully seedy today, but that could just be the fatigue. Who knows. Nah we're going for a surprise. After all that hard work I want some excitement at the end. I always love that moment when the dad excitedly announces what they've had. Can't wait for DH to have that too. Plus hopefully it will curb the grandparents buying too much gender specific crap. I'm already expecting MIL to go nuts so at least this way we won't be exploding with heaps of pink or blue!
    I walked into Best and Less the other week and was blinded by the amoint if garish pink.

I love pink - but I had to walk out.

There is heaps of nice gender neutral stuff now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a surprise with my first baby and found out the sex with my second. I know what you mean, the excitement of finding out at the birth is just incredible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep. Too much pink is too much. DH and I have both said we kind of hope this baby is a boy, only because MIL desperately wanted a girl and only had boys so I think she's itching to buy ALL the girl things. Plus this will be first grandchild. We're hoping that we can kind of ease her into it haha. Not that we actually mind either way. I would love at least one of each but as long as Bub is healthy then the rest really doesn't matter. This is what I got for my cousin today. Loving the mint green!

IMG_1477482664.793929.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved buying boy stuff for DS (he now dislikes almost everything I buy cause he is a threenager).

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm in a motel room alone after dinner out with a girlfriend. We had Thai and a number of vodka lime and sodas. Delicious! Now I'm going to eat an over priced chocolate bar from the mini bar and climb into the king size bed to hub a bit before sleep!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

MLadyEm  (26-10-2016),~Marigold~  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    I'm in a motel room alone after dinner out with a girlfriend. We had Thai and a number of vodka lime and sodas. Delicious! Now I'm going to eat an over priced chocolate bar from the mini bar and climb into the king size bed to hub a bit before sleep!
    So what. I just ate leftover fried rice for my dinner and had a glass of $10 prosecco. Jealous?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (26-10-2016)