ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    So to clarify - Karl is now being judged based on the story of someone on a rival TV Chanel?
    I'm not playing today Vicpark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    You are making a lot of pro-mum assumptions there.
    I had no kids when I gave up my career and pregnant when my ex left so I can see it from both sides for her a career she gave up and now her kids are growing up and she's feeling most likely pretty worthless in life as all she has done for many many years is be a mum and relied on one income being his which would most likely be massive and she has to rely on him paying child support to her for a certain period of time and going back into the workforce full time to support her kids and juggle the balancing act that a lot of us already do when we return to work. I'll be going back nearly full time next June when DS2 is 11months old as I need to have my own independence financially from my dp as obviously he knew exactly what I went through and still get put through. Time will tell how it all will be played out and how Karl himself acts on live tv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Cassandra Thorburn

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I'm not playing today Vicpark.
    That's your call. However I stand by my comments - there was a lot of premature judging of Karl in that post. For all people know he chose to leave so his kids could stay with their primary carer in their house. So the disruption to them could be minimized. For all people know Karl could be ripped inside from being apart from his kids. The bondi flat partying it up view is very premature and unfair IMO.

And at the risk of being shot for all anyone knows the wife could be a total fruit loop and maybe Karl couldn't put up with her for any longer. Maybe, maybe not. No one knows. It's totally unfair for people not in the know to blame the split on Karl and his career, and to say that Karl is liking the single party life now.

Vagina doesn't always equal right or righteous.
    Last edited by VicPark; 27-10-2016 at 19:20.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Jarylee  (27-10-2016),monnie24  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I think her frustration would come more from what's involved in massaging the ego of a television personality and living wrk the constant ferociousness of the industry generally. It's not comparable with a normal marriage in many respects. I would run for the hills if my husband ever wanted to work in tv or politics or some other public life.
    I think this is probably right and where her frustration comes from, not necessarily that she gave up her career to raise *his* children or that she now feels stuck. I highly doubt money is an issue for them.

Off to google her full Facebook post.