+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @julianicholson I'm so sorry - how frustrating! I don't know why that happened given your embryos were tested They do a repeat because anything less than 6weeks the heartbeat can be hard to see, so that's why they make you do a repeat.

That happened to me, unfortunately not good for me.

Fx. My heart goes out to you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts my clinic doesn't do them weekly I had one follow up at 5 weeks and everything was riding exactly as it should, so no need for repeats. I think they will change this next time. Did you have a D&c? If there isn't a miracle Monday I would rather do s D&c so I can try and get cycle back faster? I don't know how it all works...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @lotsathoughts my clinic doesn't do them weekly I had one follow up at 5 weeks and everything was riding exactly as it should, so no need for repeats. I think they will change this next time. Did you have a D&c? If there isn't a miracle Monday I would rather do s D&c so I can try and get cycle back faster? I don't know how it all works...
    Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear. Our first bfp 4 years ago was a MMC @ 12 weeks. We had a dating scan and had a HB but then Bub must of passed away a week or so later with no explanation. Will still keep everything crossed for you that things progress.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (26-10-2016),Phia  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    So badly over the 2ww! It never gets easier! Currently 7dp5dt .. is it too early to test?
    Haha I'm with you there! I'm overthinking every little thing and I'm only 2dp5dt. It's going to be a looong week!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I'm so so sorry to hear this. I really thought this time was the one for you. What are you on for NK cells? I know some ladies are on extra meds like intralipids as well as steroids/clexane. Maybe ask about that? It's just devastating and so hard not knowing what's wrong. I hope bub catches up and surprises everyone with a HB Monday. Will be thinking of you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed too from me !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I'm with repromed too and they let me come in for weekly bloods if I wanted too. I remember one nurse saying I didn't need to go in and another nurse saying I could if I wanted. I think I went in 2 extra times by choice. They'll definitely do that for you next time.
    I did have a d&c. An idea of timeline...had my d&c 12th Sep. CD1 for me was Oct 20th. Not everyone takes that long to get their period. Also depends on how long your body holds onto hcg. Mine was still 5 at CD1 but all my other hormones were baseline and the clot I had from the d&c had passed so my FS let me start the next cycle. If there isn't a miracle Monday (which we are all hoping for!!!) I'd go for a d&c too. I had my obstetrician do my d&c because I had been handed over at 7 weeks and my obstetrician found no heartbeat at the 9 week scan. I went to Ashford. They didn't make me go in to wait from 6am when my procedure was at 11. They let me go in at 9. The whole thing was really quick and handled so well (as well as could be expected). We had to pay our excess cover of $250 a charge of around $80 for anesthetics but nothing else. We were home by 3pm. After a d&c they'll do a scan after 4 weeks to see everything is all good.
    My FS was happy for me to start the next cycle. He said there is no evidence to show wAiting helps success rates. If there's anything else you'd like to know I'm happy to answer. Xx

I'm so sorry DH is away, it would be horrible coping with this without him.

xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson my FS also said to me after my mc that they can occur if an organ doesn't form properly. I think he was referring to chances of mc with a PGS tested embryo. Not sure if that's applicable or relavant. But thought I'd share any info. xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson
    I dont know what to say .... especially with a pgd normal embryo ones to be measuring behind and no heartbeat.
    I hope the little one will catch up on the next scan.

However if not, i would op for D&C and ask for it to be tested.
    Also i would suggest ask your FS or clinic, if the tested results comeback as chromosome abnormality, do you get a refund or free cycle since you've paid for pgd test and they tested all the chromosome are there before passing it as normal right?

My MC in May was measuring behind and slow heartbeat then the heartbeat stop on our 3rd scan when I was meant to be 8weeks. I opted for D&C and had it tested and the results was extra chromosome. But that was with an untested embryo thou.

I really really hope things changes on your next scan and the bub catches up

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts how much recovery time did you need after d&c?