+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Good news on 3 fertilised! You are growing them out to Day 5 this time? Hope there's good progression over the next few days!
    Thanks @Flower78, growing them to day 5, my FS didn't think any would make it but there is still a little hope! Day 3's haven't worked for me do far so my FS thinks i don't have good eggs...we will see 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    Thanks @Flower78, growing them to day 5, my FS didn't think any would make it but there is still a little hope! Day 3's haven't worked for me do far so my FS thinks i don't have good eggs...we will see 😏
    You can't tell until you try! If I hadn't banked for PGS this time I bet they'd have transferred mine at Day 3 and said the same thing. Yet now I know my good looking PGS hatching blast didn't take, so it's not my embryos it's me! Good luck hun hope to hear good news in the next few days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Are we supposed to see blasts hatching on day 6? That must be a very good sign.. I'd transfer a hatching blast without PGD if any of them actually got to that stage..
    Yes blasts hatching on Day 5 or 6 is a good sign. I've transferred two hatching blasts and had BFN though so unfortunately there's no guarantees. The embryologist was so confident the first time she said they wouldn't be seeing me for a long time as she was sure I'd get pregnant but it wasn't so πŸ˜”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @lotsathoughts? Where are you at in your cycle? Have you had the frostie transferred yet hun?
    Hi pingc thanks for checking in. I triggered on Sat so will transfer on Friday. Have a pregnyl shot on Thurs and Sunday. Then that's it. It's nice not travelling every second day for tests.
    How are you?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Hi pingc thanks for checking in. I triggered on Sat so will transfer on Friday. Have a pregnyl shot on Thurs and Sunday. Then that's it. It's nice not travelling every second day for tests.
    How are you?
    I won't be too far behind you again then. Had first scan today ovaries are very busy ATM so waiting to see which side pops the cherry this month.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That blasted pregnyl the killer of early poas

It's looking very good for you hun, fx you get to move back to the DIG thread

My veins start to roll or collapse when I have too many blood tests.. Your veins are stronger than mine!

I'm on Decapeptyl injection to calm my ovaries.. Waiting for AF which should hopefully start on Thursday then I have to wait 6 days to start stims, so looking at EPU in 2 weeks.. I move quickly from cycle to cycle.. In the meantime have a Dr Sher Skype appointment on Thursday just to discuss what he thinks about empty follicles and what his desires protocol for me would be.. Fx he tells me, because I don't know I could afford to cycle in the USA.. It would be too expensive, but he's very very experienced..
    Thank you, you're so hopeful for me, it's nice to read.

My veins are actually quite good for IVF...big and easy to find. If only my lining were as compliant Although this cycle it's done well, it only need 23 days to get there...

Gosh you won't be far behind me. Although you're not sure if you're transferring yet are you...hopefully they get enough to be able to put one back in? And at least one to do testing? I know you're keen to test.

Just did a little Google of Dr Sher, very knowledgeable. Can only imagine his costs. Have you read any of his books? I hope he gives you some clues. Persist with questioning. My phychologist encouraged me to not stand back and to annoy if I have to as the treatment is happening to our bodies after all. We deserve answers. Hope he can share some of his wisdom, would love to know about what he says xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I won't be too far behind you again then. Had first scan today ovaries are very busy ATM so waiting to see which side pops the cherry this month.
    Go ovaries!! Could they have a word to mine about pace?? I'm not surprised you caught up as I was taking the slow and steady route. Hopefully we can share the tww crazies together xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Yes blasts hatching on Day 5 or 6 is a good sign. I've transferred two hatching blasts and had BFN though so unfortunately there's no guarantees. The embryologist was so confident the first time she said they wouldn't be seeing me for a long time as she was sure I'd get pregnant but it wasn't so
    That must've been so heart breaking! I'm so sorry....I've only had one PGD normal embryo- also BFN. Such a cruel process, isn't it....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 sorry it's been so tough, you just don't expect your body to go against you! I thought i would be pregnant quickly until my Amh was so bad.....and it didn't get better after that! "Growing up" i never imagined i would have trouble....i often wonder what i did wrong to end up here!! 😐

Well i have good new...shockingly for me the 3 embryos made it through the night and are developing good for day 3...so 2 10 cells and 1 8 cell that is compacting.....which is meant to be really good news!! When she said compacting i thought 'dying'....so was worried until she reassured me that it was a positive thing. Every day I have waited to be told my embryos are dead so now my silly brain is jumping hopefully ahead...its so hard to not dream πŸ˜•

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (16-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @katham! Compacting is great, that means they're progressing to morulas. Lovely. Let's hope all three keep going so well! Are you doing a fresh transfer on Thursday?

I agree this journey has been full of bad news I wasn't expecting. It seems there is something else that can go wrong at each stage that I never thought of. Just have to keep hoping good news is around the corner. I have my appointment tomorrow to discuss immune treatment so will see how that goes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (16-11-2016)