+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok not coping today, feeling teary and scared. I wanted to chat to the coordinator about the low numbers of follicles I saw in the scan but she was sounding distracted and didn't really respond. Now Im trying not to cry at work. I guess i still had hope this last time might work...not feeling hope now 😢😧

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Phia  (07-11-2016),pops  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have they called you yet @katham? How's the bloods looking? Hopefully you get a few more at the next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 and @MaybeBabyIVF so sorry to hear your news. This whole thing is kicking my butt at the moment. Lots of appointments coming up so hopefully get some answers! I'm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    Ok not coping today, feeling teary and scared. I wanted to chat to the coordinator about the low numbers of follicles I saw in the scan but she was sounding distracted and didn't really respond. Now Im trying not to cry at work. I guess i still had hope this last time might work...not feeling hope now
    I'm sorry it's been a rough day today - that's awful - you're still in the game, like pingc383 says. It's such a bloody roller coaster! Hang in there!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

katham  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    Ok not coping today, feeling teary and scared. I wanted to chat to the coordinator about the low numbers of follicles I saw in the scan but she was sounding distracted and didn't really respond. Now Im trying not to cry at work. I guess i still had hope this last time might work...not feeling hope now
    Sending hugs lovely. My gosh this round is killing me too!!! The uncertainty is unbearable. You have time, I hope your body is just warming up. Don't lose hope just yet, it'll make the rest of the cycle much harder.
    Thinking of you xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

katham  (08-11-2016),Phia  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 huge congratulations you lucky girl x x
    @Flower78 I am so sorry to hear. I just don't understand why it wouldn't work especially with a PGS tested embryo?! Sending big hugs. I hope you get some answers. Do you have any more embies? x x
    @MaybeBabyIVF I'm so sorry to hear about your news also. I feel like we just can't catch a break! Sending more big hugs x x

Oh @katham give them a call and ask her to explain. I hate so much when you have appointments and walk away feeling like that. Try to stay positive x

So I have been trying to plot my next move.. finally spoke to fs today and he has suggested that my body obviously isn't agreeing with the drugs so we are going to try a natural cycle and do an endo scratch. I am pretty excited about that as I hate who I am in the drugs and I get really depressed. The only problem is I'll need to wait until I am back from holidays at the end of January. Isn't it hard to put your life first?! Otherwise I can call with my next period and we can go from there (with no endo scratch). Anyone had success with an endo scratch?

He seems to think the sperm and eggs are great and there is nothing wrong with my body and dosnt think I need testing for immune issues (I am going to keep my appointment with dr M though.) He also thinks I should wait until later down the track do to the pgs testing but I feel like I should just do it now and save time. Thoughts?

I havnt been sleeping and my mind has been constantly going around and around trying to think of what to do. Don't laugh but I got a reading done yesterday and the lady said I am going to have 1 more child and we are going to feel really content. I think that's what I needed to feel positive again so I am finally feeling better. I also have my second appointment tomorrow with a lady who does reflexology for fertility. Yes I am trying everything!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (08-11-2016),ELM13  (08-11-2016),katham  (08-11-2016),lotsathoughts  (08-11-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @pops! Good luck with your next cycle. I probably won't cycle til late Jan/Feb either. I think having the PGS testing has helped, even though the transfer didn't work. It has made me more determined to look into immune issues etc before I transfer our last tested embryo. I've always felt there is something else wrong with me. It's our last shot before calling it a day so I will throw everything at it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-11-2016),Phia  (08-11-2016),pops  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your encouraging words. I am feeling better today.😃 My blood results were good....so crossing fingers the little eggies are just hiding!!

Well i was feeling good.. but then ended up totally frustrated this morning. I got up at 5:30 to drive 45 minutes to get to the clinic early, only to find out that I only needed a BT which I could have done 5 minutes from my workplace!!! The coordinator hadn't told me the right info....so I have to wait another day or two to see how my follicles are growing...arghh
    Puregon tiredness, sore tummy and nausea has kicked in too!! Thankfully only a week left of it...
    Have a lovely day everyone 😙

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (09-11-2016),julianicholson  (08-11-2016),lotsathoughts  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham good news about the bloods! Apparently the bloods show movement before the scan, I've learnt that this cycle. How annoying about the miscommunication. All the tests are tiring without having to travel to something you didn't need to.
    I'm day 21 and am feeling the tiredness with you. Fingers crossed it's over soon for both of us xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

katham  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be having my egg collection saturday which is day 12, is this within the right time frames? My last two were days 14 and 15? It feels too early! I have 6 follicles 17mm and just under.