+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @becdoolan. Hopefully the next one is the lucky one
    Good luck today @Phia!
    I'm looking for a bit of advice. I'm currently 9dp3dt and I am bloated like a whale! I have been having pain in the ovaries area mostly on the right on and off from about Tuesday which subsided Friday but the bloat is crazy! I feel like I'm about to burst! Is this normal? I don recall feeling like this last cycle which was also a 3dt.
    I've emailed the nurses but am yet to hear back. After epu they said I shouldn't be at risk of ohss with 10 eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear of the BFN @becdoolan. It always hurts. Thinking of you today too @pops.

Hope you feel better soon @Snoopa. High progesterone always gives me a lot of bloat but if you're worried check with the nurses? If you are pregnant the symptoms can be worse, I hope that's why!
    @MaybeBabyIVF I agree an early result so we didn't have to wait out the two weeks would be amazing. We need to design one, we would make a fortune haha! When can you POAS? I recall you were an early tester last time😜

AFM I have a nice hatching blast on board. It thawed well this morning and my FS did the transfer. I'm not usually superstitious except for IVF stuff -but my successful previous cycle my FS did the transfer and DP was there. This was the same, hope it's a good omen! No testing til 9dpt how will I survive?!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-10-2016),Phia  (29-10-2016),pops  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 that's great! So glad you're feeling good - a hatching embryo, that's even better - fingers and toes crossed! I don't have an addictive personality but I gotta say TV is the panacea to my waiting woes - Netflix, Foxtel, Stan.... so many good time wasting shows to get lost in! ATM I'm doing Nashville, Westworld. My fave is Friday Night Lights and Goodwife - I can lose hours on those ones! Bestest baby dust!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (29-10-2016),lotsathoughts  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @Flower78 I always put an order in for a hatching blasty with my FS (because that's what my DD was) but I never get one. Hope it's good luck for you as well as your DP being there. 9 days, I know torture!!! Good luck

Hey @pops hope today was ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia yep I use a bit of tv therapy too during these times.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Phia  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nurses said the bloating can flare up after transfer and might be a sign of pregnancy. OTD is 2nd but they want me to do a hpt on monday and call with the results. ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey !! First time on here, wasn't quite sure where I fit in.. Just completed our 2nd FET, and last week got our first BFP... just wondering what progesterone levels are normal for 12dp5dt?? Beta on day 12 was 380, and progesterone was 19...

Sorry to hear all those BFN ---thinking of you all

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anotherway For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-10-2016),Phia  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    So sorry to hear @becdoolan xx
    Look after yourself.
    @MaybeBabyIVF the not knowing is so tough. A notification system would be much more efficient. What day are you now? Are you feeling anything? xx
    Hey Hun just crampy like AF is gonna come, bloated as if AF is gonna come and twinges left ovary (side I ovulated). So apart from feeling like AF is on the way nothing much lol. Then again I'm pretty sure that's how I felt last time round haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF a notification would be fabulous! Would stop us from being crazy people !

Hope all others on the 2WW are still going strong.. someone needs to get some positive news soon x
    I know right now to work out a way for that before even implantation happens

Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF I agree an early result so we didn't have to wait out the two weeks would be amazing. We need to design one, we would make a fortune haha! When can you POAS? I recall you were an early tester last time

AFM I have a nice hatching blast on board. It thawed well this morning and my FS did the transfer. I'm not usually superstitious except for IVF stuff -but my successful previous cycle my FS did the transfer and DP was there. This was the same, hope it's a good omen! No testing til 9dpt how will I survive?!
    Me an early tester no never not me (can I plead the 5th lol). Yea with Charlotte's cycle I tested at like 7dp2dt (9dpo only because my mil made me cry over something stupid and made me wonder) and got a squinter with 2mu & next day I got a definite line (10dpo) I'm now 3dp5dt so technically 9dpo tomorrow. Did you know first response sell hpt in a 10pack now lol & no I didn't buy one this month yet but how much is that an enabler lol it was beckoning me to buy it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a ten pack! Lucky I haven't seen those @MaybeBabyIVF. It might make me change my mind about testing the Pregnyl out! Current plan is just one test 3dp booster, so I can do one to compare on my BT day which will also be 3dp booster. I can't stand not being prepared for the phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Wow a ten pack! Lucky I haven't seen those @MaybeBabyIVF. It might make me change my mind about testing the Pregnyl out! Current plan is just one test 3dp booster, so I can do one to compare on my BT day which will also be 3dp booster. I can't stand not being prepared for the phone call.
    I know what you mean there. Ok girls had a 5 day transfer on Wednesday how long before you can test? What dpo does your clinic so the blood test?