+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I watched it on YouTube this morning. I didn't find her very engaging at all and the impression I got from the hosts were that they weren't especially engaged either. The bloke next to Pete (is it Tom Ballard??) I don't think was interested at all. Carrie was probably the most invested given she'd read the book but even then she didn't look super interested.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Constance Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    But is this according to NM? She has a vested interest here. I haven't read where CH confirmed they had talked it out and moved on?
    No, I think it was on a Kerry Sackville post. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA, I can't see it on her page anymore, so must have been deleted.
    Last edited by Californication; 26-10-2016 at 21:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I watched it on YouTube this morning. I didn't find her very engaging at all and the impression I got from the hosts were that they weren't especially engaged either. The bloke next to Pete (is it Tom Ballard??) I don't think was interested at all. Carrie was probably the most invested given she'd read the book but even then she didn't look super interested.
    I watched too out of curiosity from this thread as I hadn't heard of her before. I don't think she came across well at all and the hosts almost appeared as though they were cringing a bit? I was thinking has she not been prepped for this at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    To me she came across exactly how I expected her too. Unpolished, a bit brash, real. That's what appeals to me, there's no bullsh*t.

Yes she seemed nervous but I like how she laughed at the suggestion that she's some kind of parenting expert. Like she said, she's that friend you call when you've had a bad day and you know she'll cheer you up by making you laugh and letting you know it could be worse. I honestly don't see the harm and why she's inspired so much hatred. I get she might not be everyone's cup of tea but in that case just tune out. I don't get the hoopla.

As for the situation with her DH. He obviously doesn't mind what she says about him, he was right there supporting her, so if it doesn't bother him why should it bother anyone else.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (26-10-2016),Phony  (27-10-2016),VicPark  (28-10-2016),Wise Enough  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I watched too out of curiosity from this thread as I hadn't heard of her before. I don't think she came across well at all and the hosts almost appeared as though they were cringing a bit? I was thinking has she not been prepped for this at all?
    I don't watch the Project very often but I saw quite a few tweets last night asking if she was drunk... So I watched it this morning out of curiosity. I think Tom Ballard wanted to be anywhere but there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    just watched a bit. pretty awks. I think she seems nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Constance Hall

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    just watched a bit. pretty awks. I think she seems nervous.
    Just checked out the interview and Facebook page. I thought the interview was ok - sure it wasn't polished up to Judd's standards however I'm not sure she or her fans wanted it to be.

I have to say she's a bit raw but I love her honesty. I can see how the rawness and honesty could sometimes leads to things going a bit awry however I still think she's a better role model for young girls and women that Judd. The message she is selling is empowering, she's not encouraging women to bend over and be subservient to men.

I can sort of see where the other notorious mum blogger was coming from however why oh why would she lob a grenade at another mummy blogger like that. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. And what a bish. She can't complain just because someone lobbed a bigger grenade back. Well she can but that then earns her the big sookie la la title.
    Last edited by VicPark; 28-10-2016 at 06:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (30-10-2016),Phony  (28-10-2016),Wise Enough  (28-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not expecting polished, I'm saying she seemed nervous. there was a vibe of being ever so slightly deer caught in the headlights. I don't blame her of course, I'd be a million times worse.

I expected her to be far more brash and confident I guess. but she's new to all this so happy to cut her some slack!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (28-10-2016),Phony  (28-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's going be on channel 10 this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Undecided. Love some areas loathe others. I like honestly dislike blatant oversharing.