+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You know, I'd love to say just use it, I know I couldn't myself. I'm the type of person that karma kicks in the ar5e all the time and until I got a response from the company, I couldn't.

I really hope someone gifted it to you and they text you today saying that you hope you enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil View Post
    You know, I'd love to say just use it, I know I couldn't myself. I'm the type of person that karma kicks in the ar5e all the time and until I got a response from the company, I couldn't.

I really hope someone gifted it to you and they text you today saying that you hope you enjoy!
    Bit what's the alternative? Throwing out $150 worth of fresh food? That's a bigger crime in my eyes.

But yes fingers crossed you don't have to feel guilty and you find out why you ended up with it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you can't get an answer today, I think it's reasonable to eat it. There is no way they're going to do anything but put it in the bin, and you have well and truly made the effort to let them know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (25-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eat it. Given you have emailed and tried to call to no avail AND given for health reasons they should bin all the fresh items if they did take it back (not knowing what time you took it inside or whether you stored it correctly) then I would eat it. IF they did eventually get back to you just say it had no name, I had no way of knowing if it was a present/prize etc. and you didn't reply on the same day so too late it's eaten now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Bit what's the alternative? Throwing out $150 worth of fresh food? That's a bigger crime in my eyes.

But yes fingers crossed you don't have to feel guilty and you find out why you ended up with it!
    I wouldn't be throwing it out that's for sure!!

I'm sure the company will respond soon, I'd need them to respond before I started using it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post

Agree. Had Ace not tried to contact the company, and just took the box and used it, I'd say that was wrong. But she has tried every avenue to find out what's going on, she has been honest and said the package wasn't hers. For health reasons, that box will 100% be binned if they were to take it back. Why waste it? TBH @Just*Ace I would have more guilt throwing out $150 worth of fresh food bc the company hadn't retrieved it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (25-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If you don't receive any response by the end of the day, I would consider it yours.

It sounds to me like someone has maybe ordered this food for you as a kind gesture (seems like a thoughtful gift for a family with a newborn).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    If you don't receive any response by the end of the day, I would consider it yours.

It sounds to me like someone has maybe ordered this food for you as a kind gesture (seems like a thoughtful gift for a family with a newborn).
    Ok I like this, I'll give them till dinner time tonight and if no reply I'm eating that salmon lol. It would be a very thoughtful gift but I just can't imagine who from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Agree. Had Ace not tried to contact the company, and just took the box and used it, I'd say that was wrong. But she has tried every avenue to find out what's going on, she has been honest and said the package wasn't hers. For health reasons, that box will 100% be binned if they were to take it back. Why waste it? TBH @Just*Ace I would have more guilt throwing out $150 worth of fresh food bc the company hadn't retrieved it.
    I would cry if I had to throw it out! Such a waste! And also it's a week from bin day with 30 degree days predicted, it would stink out my bin lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Ok I like this, I'll give them till dinner time tonight and if no reply I'm eating that salmon lol. It would be a very thoughtful gift but I just can't imagine who from
    It's a shame that there wasn't a card/invoice in there to let you know who sent it!