Closed Thread
Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Seems an odd thing to say.
    You know when one of your kids comes running up to you to state "I didn't hit anyone" then the other child comes out crying...

Attachment 86090
    I'd like to think that a 50 year old woman whose previous roles include White HOuse Communications Director and President of the Center for American Progress is more intellectually developed than a child.

Wikileaks is not a credible source.

I don't pretend to have an understanding of the dynamics, relationships and histories of the middle east but if there is criticism of Clinton's undertakings as Secretary of State then should it not be compared with all the other Secretaries of State? For instance it is too simplistic to criticise Clinton for ensuring continued relationships with Saudi Arabia. Whilst Saudi is one of the most brutal and oppressive countries in the world that I would wager strongly, provides funds to ISIS, the west has to keep friends with them because of the oil supply. Whether we like it or not the entire world economy is dependent on oil and Saudi has lots of it. From a risk management point of view it's mind-blowing that we have so much dependent on oil.
    Last edited by Busy-Bee; 07-11-2016 at 15:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy-Bee View Post
    I'd like to think that a 50 year old woman whose previous roles include White HOuse Communications Director and President of the Center for American Progress is more intellectually developed than a child.
    There was a LOT of tongue in cheek in my post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't watch it, but is that Jill Stein saying Hillary will start nuclear war? Really Phony? This is where you are getting your news? You're seriously not doing yourself any favors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope, but I have no doubt there's a LOT of dirt on him too.
    I'm sure he's up to his neck in it if his past ties with the Clintons and Epstein are any indicator.
    And this is part of the problem, Wikileaks could no doubt release dirt on trump to show that their leaks are not biased, that they are not working for Russia or trying to influence the election. But they are not! They are trying to manipulate the American public with what they are leaking and when and that is scary and worrisome. Flat out, I do not care about the emails.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish I could be a privileged white female Australian who has the privilege to believe in conspiracy theories and obviously a lot of spare income for tin foil.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Evee16  (09-11-2016),gingermillie  (07-11-2016),Mokeybear  (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well hold on to your hat, Holly, because things are about to get worse.
    It's NOT a conspiracy when there's proof.

Twitter, 4Chan and Wikileaks under DDoS attacks today and went down worldwide.
    Immediately after the DNCLeak2, probably the most damning one to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well hold on to your hat, Holly, because things are about to get worse.
    It's NOT a conspiracy when there's proof.

Twitter, 4Chan and Wikileaks under DDoS attacks today and went down worldwide.
    Immediately after the DNCLeak2, probably the most damning one to date.
    It's a conspiracy when you take snippets of information to form a picture you want others to believe.

http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/11...itics-news-bad

Considering Hillary was counting on early voters to win, which has now hopefully, I doubt any of us are paying attention to your 'most damning one to date.'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I like how you don't comment on Trump's recent FBI comments
    http://huff.to/2fvU0vf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For some insane reason, her sending classified information via private email address on multiple devices over four years, was considered not to be a problem.

The content of the emails is an entirely different matter though, isn't it.
    The whole reason she hasn't been charged is because they found that she didn't send anything marked classified.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    The whole reason she hasn't been charged is because they found that she didn't send anything marked classified.
    This is my view (total conspiracy theory here).

Russian hackers/Wikileaks try and ensure Trump win because:

*Brexit means the UK/Europe are a distracted
    *Unrest in the middle east means refugees which also distracts those in the EU/UK
    *America is on the back foot including possibly Trump as president
    *Russia has troops just hanging around the Baltics. Just hanging....

Russia is pretty much ready and raring to do whatever they want (I assume they would want to try and occupy the countries that used to be part of Russia) and since everyone is so darned occupied with **** then it will be too late.

So yes, Russia wants either Trump to win (pushovwr) or for America to have some form of 'unrest' if Hillary wins.

So you still think Wikileaks does not have a bias? Only wants the truth? Maybe it started that way but it certainly is not like that now.