ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    Is that what it was about?
    They're basically a fashion accessory in some parts of the US
    My step daughter lives in the US and she said she got a gun the other day at Walmart! I was horrified that you can go into a shop like our Big W and buy a gun. Apparently hers is pink and she has in her words a pretty bling holster for it !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy-Bee View Post
    Where did you read the person that sparked the security threat was found with a gun? I've only read there was a perceived threat and the person has been handcuffed and taken away.
    The age said someone had reported seeing the person in the audience with a gun

It's been happening at Clinton's speeches too. They've both had all sorts of problems.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    My step daughter lives in the US and she said she got a gun the other day at Walmart! I was horrified that you can go into a shop like our Big W and buy a gun. Apparently hers is pink and she has in her words a pretty bling holster for it !
    You can get them with characters like Hello Kitty on them. No wonder so many kids accidentally shoot people 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm hell bent.
    I have no choice in what's going on.
    I don't think he's a dream either.

Here's a compilation of why I think the Clintons have far too much control and certainly don't need any more.

But you know, most of you won't bother watching because it's not from a source you deem credible.

This doesn't even touch on the stuff yet to be released.
    I can't even bring myself to repeat those things, vile!
    I'll watch the video later.
    As for the sources - I think credible sources are important. People can put absolutely anything on the internet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Phony  (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah of course, I get that.
    This info is out there but there's so much of it, it makes it a lot easier to digest and connect the dots when someone puts it together.
    For me anyway, I'm a visual person.

I'm still in the same frame of mind but tbh, feeling completely hopeless about it all.
    If she gets in, she'll go ahead with her plans.
    She has one face for the public and another behind closed doors.
    I read today that the U.S are sending 6,000 troops and tanks to Eastern Europe.
    Donald isn't doing that.
    That's the current administration.
    What for?
    Do the people even get a say in this? More war coming.
    People are sick of it and apart from the deplorables as she calls them, a lot of other people are voting for Trump because they don't want more of the same.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    This seems to be indicative of the attitudes of the people Trump surrounds himself and provide advice.

Donald Trump's campaign manager says "rape would not exist" if women were as physiologically strong as men because we would be able to "fight them off".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2772682

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default U.S. Election

Oh for the love of god. Somebody shouted somebody has a gun and Trump was rushed off the stage, what did the person actually have? A 'Republicans against Trump sign.'

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/05/po...ampaign-rally/
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 06-11-2016 at 17:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's actually NATO sending troops to the Baltics, and its 4000, not 6. But your false information sounds way better.

'Britain said on Wednesday it will send fighter jets to Romania next year and the United States promised troops, tanks and artillery to Poland in NATO's biggest military build-up on Russia's borders since the Cold War.

Germany, Canada and other NATO allies also pledged forces at a defense ministers meeting in Brussels on the same day two Russian warships armed with cruise missiles entered the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Denmark, underscoring East-West tensions.

In Madrid, the foreign ministry said Russia had withdrawn a request to refuel three warships in Spain's North African enclave of Ceuta after NATO allies said they could be used to target civilians in Syria.

The ships were part of an eight-ship carrier battle group - including Russia's sole aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov - that is expected to join around 10 other Russian vessels already off the Syrian coast, diplomats said.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said the troop contributions to a new 4,000-strong force in the Baltics and eastern Europe were a measured response to what the alliance believes are some 330,000 Russian troops stationed on Russia's western flank near Moscow.

"This month alone, Russia has deployed nuclear-capable Iskander missiles to Kaliningrad and suspended a weapons-grade plutonium agreement with the United States," Stoltenberg said, also accusing Russia of continued support for rebels in Ukraine.

Those ballistic missiles can hit targets across Poland and the Baltics, although NATO officials declined to say if Russia had moved nuclear warheads to Kaliningrad.

NATO's aim is to make good on a July promise by NATO leaders to deter Russia in Europe's ex-Soviet states, after Moscow orchestrated the annexation of the Crimea peninsula in 2014.

NATO's plan is to set up four battle groups with a total of some 4,000 troops from early next year, backed by a 40,000-strong rapid-reaction force, and if need be, follow-on forces.'

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12P31W

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    It's actually NATO sending troops to the Baltics, and its 4000, not 6. But your false information sounds way better.

'Britain said on Wednesday it will send fighter jets to Romania next year and the United States promised troops, tanks and artillery to Poland in NATO's biggest military build-up on Russia's borders since the Cold War.

Germany, Canada and other NATO allies also pledged forces at a defense ministers meeting in Brussels on the same day two Russian warships armed with cruise missiles entered the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Denmark, underscoring East-West tensions.

In Madrid, the foreign ministry said Russia had withdrawn a request to refuel three warships in Spain's North African enclave of Ceuta after NATO allies said they could be used to target civilians in Syria.

The ships were part of an eight-ship carrier battle group - including Russia's sole aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov - that is expected to join around 10 other Russian vessels already off the Syrian coast, diplomats said.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said the troop contributions to a new 4,000-strong force in the Baltics and eastern Europe were a measured response to what the alliance believes are some 330,000 Russian troops stationed on Russia's western flank near Moscow.

"This month alone, Russia has deployed nuclear-capable Iskander missiles to Kaliningrad and suspended a weapons-grade plutonium agreement with the United States," Stoltenberg said, also accusing Russia of continued support for rebels in Ukraine.

Those ballistic missiles can hit targets across Poland and the Baltics, although NATO officials declined to say if Russia had moved nuclear warheads to Kaliningrad.

NATO's aim is to make good on a July promise by NATO leaders to deter Russia in Europe's ex-Soviet states, after Moscow orchestrated the annexation of the Crimea peninsula in 2014.

NATO's plan is to set up four battle groups with a total of some 4,000 troops from early next year, backed by a 40,000-strong rapid-reaction force, and if need be, follow-on forces.'

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12P31W
    I have been so scared and worried about my mum, our family and friends in Poland. People think I am worrying about nothing but after what happened in Ukraine it scares me. I am so relieved mum is back but there is still family there.

Russia under Putin scares me. Which is why I do not believe in saying Hillary cannot deal with Russia and Trump can. Russia will do whatever they want.

There will be 'muscle flexing' from Russia regardless of who wins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I have been so scared and worried about my mum, our family and friends in Poland. People think I am worrying about nothing but after what happened in Ukraine it scares me. I am so relieved mum is back but there is still family there.

Russia under Putin scares me. Which is why I do not believe in saying Hillary cannot deal with Russia and Trump can. Russia will do whatever they want.

There will be 'muscle flexing' from Russia regardless of who wins.
    Of course. But at least Hillary has experience dealing with him. But also, the sheer fact that intelligence agencies have found that Russia is behind the Wikileaks hacks speaks volumes of who that want to win and yet another reason to be wary of Trump.