Closed Thread
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    "to me"
    ...But I cannot honestly believe they want Trump... but hey they voted Bush in.
    Sorry, must have misunderstood the sentiment behind this comment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    Sorry, must have misunderstood the sentiment behind this comment.
    Yeah, the use of "..." can be misleading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah, the use of "..." can be misleading
    I meant the original Bush comment, but I can keep going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I meant the original Bush comment, but I can keep going.
    I only meant what I have since clarified. I was in no way implying that the two were comparable or I felt any disdain towards Americans.
    I was trying to say that at the time I felt Bush maybe being voted in is how I currently feel in regards to Trump maybe being voted in- that it is unfathomable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default U.S. Election

I only meant what I have since clarified. I was in no way implying that the two were comparable or I felt any disdain towards Americans.
    I was trying to say that at the time I felt Bush maybe being voted in is how I currently feel in regards to Trump maybe being voted in- that it is unfathomable.
    You actually didn't say that until your recent post. You said that I misinterpreted and clearly read something else. I've replied in two different ways; one-- simply discussing your clarified thought, and two--pointing out that I must have misunderstood your original sentiment, which didn't state voting 'bush in again' and *to me* gave off a different vibe. You seem to have an issue with people replying to you though so I'm happy to move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HollyGolightly81 - there are articles of schools closing aftwr polling day due to worry of violence and reports of Trump supporters talking about taking up arms (Joe Walsh being one that tweeted something).

Would that just be a joke? A small minority that happens every election? Or is it a little louder this time and has people more worried in areas of the USA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    @HollyGolightly81 - there are articles of schools closing aftwr polling day due to worry of violence and reports of Trump supporters talking about taking up arms (Joe Walsh being one that tweeted something).

Would that just be a joke? A small minority that happens every election? Or is it a little louder this time and has people more worried in areas of the USA?
    I've only seen a few headlines so haven't read in depth about it but no it's not a joke, I did an article that stated they'll be taking further security measures, I think it is a bit louder this election. People were horrible about Obama winning but because both his opponents gracefully conceded I don't think the fear of violence was as great. Trump keeps hinting he's not going to concede and trying to plant seeds that the election is rigged if he looses so I think authorities fear his actions with that may incite violence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I hope its all talk and no action and he concedes without incident. Although there does not need to be a vote. Make him president already because he is 100% a winner... lol.

I don't want to joke but I cannot imagine how you are feeling.

I know you do not live there but I am guessing it will always feel like home so this is stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    News this morning the at FBI are reopening the Clinton email case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default U.S. Election

Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    News this morning the at FBI are reopening the Clinton email case.
    How did I know I'd wake up to you commenting on this. Email not from her server, that wasn't hidden or sent by her. Most likely email from Huma to Clinton from her estranged husband's computer. Let's wait until details are properly in before we get the pitchforks hey.