ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Aaaaah...it's been a sh!t of a week all round for a lot of the Lovelies here and quite frankly many of us will be glad to see the back of the frucking thing for our own individual reasons!!!!

All I have to say is: GOOD FRUCKING RIDDANCE!!!!
    My thoughts exactly. As always you're spot on @BlondeinBrisvegas

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2016),Blossom74  (13-11-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (13-11-2016),Heyside  (13-11-2016),Phia  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aaaaah...it's been a sh!t of a week all round for a lot of the Lovelies here and quite frankly many of us will be glad to see the back of the frucking thing for our own individual reasons!!!!

Amen to that!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2016),Blossom74  (13-11-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (13-11-2016),Phia  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Here here, @BIB Couldn't have said it better myself.

Big hugs to you @Phia, I'm very sorry lovely

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (13-11-2016),Heyside  (13-11-2016),Phia  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all im back with internet access im sorry so many of you have had a ****e week. Ive realised that yes i can survive without it for at least a week!! @Blossom74 im so incredibly angry for you. Im thinking about you xxx

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-11-2016),Blossom74  (13-11-2016),Heyside  (14-11-2016),Minniemin  (13-11-2016),Phia  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck with this Cycle Luv!!!

I have found a UK site that explains how Intralipids have been shown to lower the activity of the NK cells component of our immune system. It also provides the studies where they have found that intralipids can help to regulate the NK cells, allowing the embryo to implant on the uterine wall and grow normally (click on the "Evidence" link at the top of the page).

http://www.intralipids.co.uk/intrali...treatment.html

They also discuss IVIG as well Luv Hope this helps calm your DP's Farm!!! In all seriousness, there's quite a lot of info on Dr Sher's website, Dr Bravermen's probably has a fair bit too (I'll have to look into that for you) about Intralipids/IVIG and Immune Therapy as a whole as it's been used for years and years o/seas particularly in America/UK. We've a lot slower to get with the program here in Australia (except if you've had a forward thinking progressive FS of which there are few in this country or if you've been to see Dr M who is the only Reproductive Immunologist in Australia) until fairly recently (over the last few years) which is why it seems so "new" compared to the other countries where it's all rather a "matter of course" to them

Anyhoo..... and prayers being sent this Cycle gets you accross the line to a BFFP!!!
    Thanks very much for those! I've been looking for a few papers to show her. We both have a scientific background so she wants to see the evidence which is fair enough. Unfortunately sometimes the evidence isn't there yet as no one has done a proper trial. I wish they would!! It sounds very reasonable to me that it could work though so I want to try it so I know I did everything I could.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-11-2016),Blossom74  (14-11-2016),Heyside  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back mid nite.

Now I'm without internet access bar my phone. Thanks bloody Telstra!!!!! I'm with iiNet on adsl 1 waiting for a free adsl2+ port. It's been on wait for over a year! When Telstra disconnected us very kind of them without warning.

Now have to wait till Wednesday for a technician to come out to reconnect us arghhhh. I hope this works!! We were without internet for 6 months before.

Broadband lines out the front but haven't been switched on arghh been there for months!! But a house in our street has it but the next few don't arghhh!!!

I'm ringing the NBN. Network to see what the hold up is!!

First world probs but if I'm going the donor route I might need Skype.

Mysticfalls

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monday bloody Monday...

Good morning from a gloomy Melbourne today!

Matches my mood, I'm afraid but trying to tackle my disappointment with action. FRER was negative this morning, so just waiting on ****ty call re BFN from my nurse today as I had my BT.

Got my appt with Dr Matthias on 19 Dec and am in cancellation list. Gonna throw his kitchen sink or whatever he recommends before my final transfer with frostie. That'll be next year now, bugger. Hello 41.

Shot off an email to Team Miracle in Cyprus.

Sending love, hope and hugs to all the ladies cycling. X

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-11-2016),Blossom74  (14-11-2016),Minniemin  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Welcome back mid nite.

Now I'm without internet access bar my phone. Thanks bloody Telstra!!!!! I'm with iiNet on adsl 1 waiting for a free adsl2+ port. It's been on wait for over a year! When Telstra disconnected us very kind of them without warning.

Now have to wait till Wednesday for a technician to come out to reconnect us arghhhh. I hope this works!! We were without internet for 6 months before.

Broadband lines out the front but haven't been switched on arghh been there for months!! But a house in our street has it but the next few don't arghhh!!!

I'm ringing the NBN. Network to see what the hold up is!!

First world probs but if I'm going the donor route I might need Skype.

Mysticfalls

Ah, internet crap is so frustrating! We lived rurally for a few years and only had 15 gig worth of data for $200 a month! Moved into town last year and got ADSL - 200 gig for $80. Don't know what to do with all my data, ha ha! Works great for Skype too. As soon as NBN becomes available here we'll jump on that bandwagon too, but that's not going to be for at least another year yet....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @midnite01 - Welcome back hun x
    @Phia - Action is always the best way to deal with a bfn hun good use of the energy. I hate that phone call even when you expect it. Hope your appointment goes well with DR M and you get some answers x @MysticFalls - Hope you get the Internet issue sorted how annoying x

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (14-11-2016),Minniemin  (14-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, sorry to hear hon. It's frikking hard isn't it.

I just called Supercare myself, and sent them $980 from our credit card to get the ball rolling on accessing some of my super - hopefully.

We are absolutely skint with keeping up with our loan repayments from the donor cycle (sort of committed to it out of desperation without giving any consideration as to how we would actually repay it), and we have more upcoming debts on their way (including a massive service on DH's car) so we'll need every cent we can lay our hands on shortly.

If SC can get some out of my fund that'll help immensely. We hope to be able to do a transfer in January once my body has healed from whatever onslaught is coming at it in the next couple of weeks.

Srsly....IVF sucks sometimes. I think I've moved from the grief stage to the FFS already and now I'm just mad and feel ripped off....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (14-11-2016),Minniemin  (14-11-2016)