Closed Thread
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 well I am happy to wait with you and see how you progress.
    @Caesardust how are you going? Wedding plans happening yet?
    @Charlie74 I miss you!
    @winsor thank you for your words. I hope things are progressing with you for a new plan.
    @gorgeousgeorge I miss your long posts. But we always learn a lesson from each one. Hope your students did well in their HSC.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I hope you liked my drunk pic. I was proud of my artistic flair. Hope all is well at your end. Been a hell year for you too.
    @Maxwellsmum when do you gear up? Any movement on the moving of your embryos or are you still restrained by rules?
    @Tinachris are you priming your for this months cycle!?

Can you all tell Im back at work and dont want to be here. 🏼

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Charlie74  (02-11-2016),Heyside  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Blossom74 thank you ladies.. Its a new day and I am completely ok and fine. Yeah it does disappoint me but I cant keep going. Obviously getting 2 lines wasnt my issue, the 2 times we put in 5 day blasts they implanted. I still think something is wrong with me that stops them getting further than 6wks. My first mc I was young at 29, so there has to be something. But please dont feel sorry for me. I have a gorgeous son, a beautiful home, a corporate career, Im playing sport and have a big family to be around and a 40th coming up to see the Gunners. Im rich in other areas rather than infertility beating me.

But moving on.. @Blossom74 how are you today? My cycle buddy from back in July had no symptoms at all. She is around 18wks now. She was a nervous wreck and still is. It might be a gift from all the pain you had previously. Every pregnancy for me has been different. From every symptom to none. And Ive had 5. With my son, nothing kicked in till 7weeks. So you really have a way to go before it kicks in.
    @Heyside you are very right. None of it is exciting anymore. And I don't think you can exhale till a baby is in your arms screaming. We constantly feel we will be disappointed so we dont get our hopes up. We carry around a small jar of hope in the bottom of our handbag and thats about it.
    @Rhino I wanted to know how you are going? Was it confirmed twins?
    @skeeter how are the twins?
    @Lastchance75 how are you travelling? You have done so well my friend. You did get the last dance hey. Best wishes for the scan.. xx
    @Spazzyp nice work on the 2pgd normal. Thats a huge hurdle jumped xx
    @Billie2 I'm saddened by your news. You have an amazing attitude! Thanks for asking about me - sorry I've not been on here for sometime this thread just got too fast for me and life here has been a roller coaster! Sadly no - not twins. I feel I lost one between week 6 and 7 - I got food poisoning and then started a bright red bleed. My BT levels dropped significantly between those weeks but still rising just not at the levels they were before. Yetwe are so blessed to have seen one heartbeat in week 7 and we are thrilled (I cried)! My GP not willing to monitor me so he sent a referral to our women's hospital (due to my age, 47, they'll take me). But I've heard nothing from them so am in a bit of limbo now as GP and FS Clinic no longer want anything to do with my pregnancy (I'm wondering if it's because I went to Greece?). I'm hanging onto our scan photos and praying that we get to week 12 without any further problems (although today I woke with a cold/flu and can't stop sneezing/coughing - stressing that all those muscle contractions don't pop bubs out )

I hope everyone is doing well - I"m sorry I just don't have it in me right now to keep up. I'm wishing all the best of luck and praying your dreams are fulfilled

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Minniemin  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino don't apologise. Its very hard to keep up. No one can. Im sorry to hear of the loss of one. You are so lucky though to keep one bub and I am praying hard for you that the little tacker is growing and is a strong one. 47, very proud of you!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Rhino  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    - @Rhino Congrat's on your LO Luv!!!

I, too, am sorry to hear that you lost your other bubba

I'm also dismayed to hear that no-one is willing to be responsible for your care...most notably your FS until the hospital can take over!!! I'm really quite disgusted and angry on your behalf actually Luv and I'm sorry you feel like you're on your own for the next few weeks with no suppport etc.

I'm sure your GP could organise to send you for at least one ultrasound to keep an eye on bub (call it a dating scan on the referral for Medicare purposes) just to make sure all is in order for your peace of mind FFS's!!! And they should also be able to organise the NIPT testing too if you and DH are wanting to do that as that needs to be done before 12 weeks doesn't it?? Your FS would/should be sorting all of this out for you!!

Anyhoo....I hope you're feeling better soon. Nothing worse than getting the Lurgy and being limited in what medicine you can take now to deal with the symptoms!! Rest up and know we're all thinking of you here Let us know how you're doing from time to time ok???xoxoxo

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Phia  (02-11-2016),Rhino  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Blossom74 well I am happy to wait with you and see how you progress. @Caesardust how are you going? Wedding plans happening yet? @Charlie74 I miss you! @winsor thank you for your words. I hope things are progressing with you for a new plan. @gorgeousgeorge I miss your long posts. But we always learn a lesson from each one. Hope your students did well in their HSC. @BlondeinBrisvegas I hope you liked my drunk pic. I was proud of my artistic flair. Hope all is well at your end. Been a hell year for you too. @Maxwellsmum when do you gear up? Any movement on the moving of your embryos or are you still restrained by rules? @Tinachris are you priming your for this months cycle!? Can you all tell Im back at work and dont want to be here. ������
    Yes!! I loved it!!! Did you get my PM back????

How are you faring today besides not wanting to be back at work???

I'm waiting for a call from a Sparky as the frucking hot water system is playing up and the Council are resurfacing the road outside of my place today and tomorrow...it's hot and humid so it frucking stinks!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 02-11-2016 at 13:24.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Phia  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Hey hun you sound in really good spirits even if you are back at work. Big hugs to help you get through the day xoxo

I can't move my embryos due to the DS aspect not the DE'S. We signed an agreement early last year that they've sent me a copy off so I've stuffed my self up and I'm stuck with QFG. Such is life ������
    I'm just kicking back at the moment I feel so good been off those meds that I'm not keen to cycle again so we'll see. I'm also not much for excitement RE cycles anymore anyway either it's hard to be after 9 fails including the one with a donor embryo. I'm not holding out any hope that I'll ever get a BFP just want to use my embryos up now so we can move onto surrogacy and if that can't happen then I'll just have to flush the embryos I have down the toilet. I did consider on donating them but then got severely ****ed off at the prospect of someone else getting a baby from my embryos when I couldn't. I think I'd frucking kill the *****. So no that prob won't be happening unless it's an anonymous on donation ☺

Can't blame you for that Luv..those meds knock you around bigtime and make you feel like absolute sh!t at times!!!

Kicking back sounds good!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 02-11-2016 at 13:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Billie you are an inspiration to me. I'm having my own tough mentally draining day. But your an inspiration to me.

so here but for the grace of god go I.

Last cycle of IVF for me. Cycle paid for. See what it brings. Then figure out if I'm done done or overseas egg donor.

Im sorry not posting much. Just reading trying to keep up and crying with people, for people and my own position.

None of us thought life life would be like this!

Mysticfalls.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (03-11-2016),Billie2  (02-11-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Rhino  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Don't really come on here anymore after the the thing that we cannot speak of in the thread we cannot speak of, but wanted to pop in and send big love to @Billie2
    I'm so sorry things ended this way for you, wishing you health and happiness for your future X

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-11-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Heyside  (02-11-2016),Phia  (02-11-2016),Rhino  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You crack me up, @MissDa

"And let us never speak of that again" Bahahahaha

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-11-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Phia  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for being so positive about my cycle its good that someone is doing the positivity on my behalf haha! Just been for my acupuncture appointment and it was lovely and I was relaxed. The lady was being overly positive for me though and discussing first trimester appointments and I just cant go there mentally, I dont think she realises what I have been through.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Thanks for the info with the IM shots will see how I go, quickly had a look at some videos online to help me out but will be seeking advice on here if I need it.
    @Billie2 - Thanks hun lol not sure about egg farmer hun, I most definitely won't be counting my chickens this cycle after having a disaster last time and only got 9 from 20 odd follicles so we shall see.
    I can understand you feeling so lost at the moment hun you will have to take time for yourself and go through the whole grieving process, its so hard after having a baby has been a sole purpose of thinking for several years, dont be hard on yourself. I am do glad you managed to enjoy your holiday without this hanging over you I am sure you created fond memories with your family. We are all thinking of you hun and are here for support if you need us xxxx
    @infinity888 - I love your post hun, I think thats what I need to do rediscover my life outside IVF. I have closed so many doors as I solely focused on this part of my life and I am really not sure whst is now left. I need to follow your lead for a while I think, good luck taking steps forward with your DE cycle hun x
    @Blossom74 - Thanks hun nice to hear lots of people feel just like me. Yes nice to feel in a good position from the get go will just see how things go from here. Hoping all goes amazingly for you at your scan x
    @Rhino - Sorry to hear you think you m/c one of your twins hun. Hope the other little bub is growing nicely. I agree with BIB someone needs to take over your medical care its too important, I would go and see the gp again to see what he can do x
    @Maxwellsmum - Its nice to kick back every so often hun and enjoy being off the meds I am sure its doing you good.
    @MysticFalls - You're right hun none of us could have anticipated this constant up hill battle we all face. I wonder if we would have started all this if we had known exactly how hard it was going to be. I am sure we wont face many other things in life that are going to be as difficult x

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-11-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-11-2016),Blossom74  (02-11-2016),Rhino  (02-11-2016),winsor  (02-11-2016)