Closed Thread
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1074
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @tuxcat yesterday ;-) asap to be honest, dr n is still getting back to me about the cost of pgs because they have to send the embies to a lab as they dont do it at his ckinic as most people havent gone as crazy as me in terms of pgs on donor embies (i remember you thought it was overkill and i do too but i want the dh sperm embies pgs so i can transfer them first if they are normal and the cost of pgs on 2 embies is the same as a flight to europe- so if it saves me a flight its worth it) And at this stage, if i see 2 pink lines ever i would pay anything to avoid blighted ovums and chromosomal miscarriages AND my super doesnt feel like real money so i couldnt care less how much it costs!
    So essentially you can get them doing all they need to do whilst you're still here hey, and then go over when youve got some to transfer? The PGS sounds like a good plan, of course you want to try and use your DH sperm. Hows he coping with it all?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,041
    Thanks
    37,463
    Thanked
    20,416
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    - @Lastchance75...... I meant to answer you earlier about the sensitivity of Clearblue Digital for 1-2 weeks before all the sh!t hit the fan Luv. Here's a copy and paste of what I found from the FDA:

    d. Detection limit:

    Sensitivity/cut-off studies were combined with the precision study. See results
    in Section 1.a. above. The following are the cut-off thresholds of the candidate device:

    · Not pregnant/pregnant 1-2 threshold = 10 mIU/mL

    · Pregnant 1-2/pregnant 2-3 threshold = 156 mIU/mL,

    · Pregnant 2-3/pregnant 3+ threshold = 2600 mIU/mL.



    Here's the link: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_d...ws/K112870.pdf

    Hope this helps Luv
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 20-10-2016 at 15:08.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),Lastchance75  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016)

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you're ok @BlondeinBrisvegas
    and everyone else. today feels really tense. I hope there's a resolution soon

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016)

  7. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    2,807
    Thanked
    4,790
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    So essentially you can get them doing all they need to do whilst you're still here hey, and then go over when youve got some to transfer? The PGS sounds like a good plan, of course you want to try and use your DH sperm. Hows he coping with it all?
    @tuxcat yeah pretty much ive put in an order and hoping dr.n will ring and say there are a few pgs normal day 5 embies waiting for me in the freezer. If thats the case, i will fly over for 2 nights, pop ONE in and fly home. I wanna start transferring 1 pgs normal emby at a time, because if they dont stick, i can start to try and investigate what on earth else might be wrong with me, i guess. The lady, hala, at supercare has been fantastic. Very impressed with how helpful they have been so thats really helped. :-) You must be getting close to next transfer my friend, do you have to track ovulation or do you have a transfer date already? (So i can wait /countdown with you? :-) )

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),Phia  (20-10-2016),tuxcat  (20-10-2016)

  9. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @tuxcat yeah pretty much ive put in an order and hoping dr.n will ring and say there are a few pgs normal day 5 embies waiting for me in the freezer. If thats the case, i will fly over for 2 nights, pop ONE in and fly home. I wanna start transferring 1 pgs normal emby at a time, because if they dont stick, i can start to try and investigate what on earth else might be wrong with me, i guess. The lady, hala, at supercare has been fantastic. Very impressed with how helpful they have been so thats really helped. :-) You must be getting close to next transfer my friend, do you have to track ovulation or do you have a transfer date already? (So i can wait /countdown with you? :-) )
    Yeah Im really glad we do single transfers for that same reason, it gives you time to try some different cycles / meds or whatever else if they don't work. Who on earth has the money to keep doing DE cycles at genea..and a donor who would keep doing them also.

    The super thing is good to know, we've been lucky to have been helped out massively by my mum so its definitely taken some stress away.

    So it is a natural cycle and my first BT is monday, which will be cd11 and am also having the intralipids that day. Im just hoping my body plays ball as this is the first natural cycle Ive had in a few months given the long down reg I did for 7 weeks before the first transfer. My ov is usually day 16 or around there so if that is the same this month I'd be looking at the first week of Nov for transfer.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-10-2016),Minniemin  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016),winsor  (20-10-2016)

  11. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,041
    Thanks
    37,463
    Thanked
    20,416
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    I hope you're ok @BlondeinBrisvegas
    and everyone else. today feels really tense. I hope there's a resolution soon

    I'm fine Luv

    You know me...tough as old boots!!!!


    Hope you're ok too

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (20-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016),winsor  (20-10-2016)

  13. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,385
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    - @Lastchance75...... I meant to answer you earlier about the sensitivity of Clearblue Digital for 1-2 weeks before all the sh!t hit the fan Luv. Here's a copy and paste of what I found from the FDA:

    d. Detection limit:

    Sensitivity/cut-off studies were combined with the precision study. See results
    in Section 1.a. above. The following are the cut-off thresholds of the candidate device:

    · Not pregnant/pregnant 1-2 threshold = 10 mIU/mL

    · Pregnant 1-2/pregnant 2-3 threshold = 156 mIU/mL,

    · Pregnant 2-3/pregnant 3+ threshold = 2600 mIU/mL.



    Here's the link: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_d...ws/K112870.pdf

    Hope this helps Luv
    Oh gosh I didn't think the digis detected that low. Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

    Hope your ok lovely.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016)

  15. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    611
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Subbing and BiB you rock

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016),winsor  (20-10-2016)

  17. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,385
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took another frer today cos I clearly have mental problems and it's a little darker. Still not setting my world on fire. It's almost like I need a flashing light in bright colours.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),Bongley  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),Minniemin  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016),winsor  (20-10-2016)

  19. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,322
    Thanks
    5,151
    Thanked
    7,771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    I took another frer today cos I clearly have mental problems and it's a little darker. Still not setting my world on fire. It's almost like I need a flashing light in bright colours.
    @Lastchance75 darker is great! It takes a while to build up.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (20-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-10-2016),Lastchance75  (20-10-2016),Precious40  (20-10-2016),tuxcat  (20-10-2016),winsor  (20-10-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Over 40's #41
    By calypso75 in forum IVF
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 20-10-2016, 13:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Show me your sewing! #2Crafts and Hobbies
Optimistic October TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Spectacular September TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
Are probiotics good for 3 year olds?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›