+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, thank you so much ladies. So many of your messages made me cry, I truly appreciate your honesty. I feel better about the entire thing just knowing I am not alone.

I am 28 years old, so I am grateful I have age on my side. I pushed to have the tests done early on, because I always knew I could have issues. My ex was kind enough to cheat on me and give me chlamydia when i was late teens / early 20's, which went untreated for years. So I was always worried about my tubes, and after tests I was proved right… @MysticFalls you are right, I did the HSG and it was horrid.

I have just called my FS and made an appointment for tomorrow, I want to try my first cycle for November. I know I am impatient, but I don’t want to wait. I checked, I have done all the tests I need to do, however my husband still needs to do is semen analysis.
    @babylove10 @babybeeno1 @Wise Enough @Butterfly Baby @Tinkers @MysticFalls @Olive Oil @faithandhopellove thank you all so much for responding and sharing your stories, I read a couple to my Husband this morning, its great knowing we have the support xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Olive Oil  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keep up updated how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Appointment made go girl..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monkey88 View Post
    Wow, thank you so much ladies. So many of your messages made me cry, I truly appreciate your honesty. I feel better about the entire thing just knowing I am not alone.

I am 28 years old, so I am grateful I have age on my side. I pushed to have the tests done early on, because I always knew I could have issues. My ex was kind enough to cheat on me and give me chlamydia when i was late teens / early 20's, which went untreated for years. So I was always worried about my tubes, and after tests I was proved right… @MysticFalls you are right, I did the HSG and it was horrid.

I have just called my FS and made an appointment for tomorrow, I want to try my first cycle for November. I know I am impatient, but I don’t want to wait. I checked, I have done all the tests I need to do, however my husband still needs to do is semen analysis.
    @babylove10 @babybeeno1 @Wise Enough @Butterfly Baby @Tinkers @MysticFalls @Olive Oil @faithandhopellove thank you all so much for responding and sharing your stories, I read a couple to my Husband this morning, its great knowing we have the support xx
    Great news Young Monkey...you made an appointment...now get your husband to do test it's easy and go on your journey...November is a good time to do it it's warming up and you both will feel good. Get a bit of sun and go for walks with your hubby.

All the best

Butterfly x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Monkey, you're not impatient at all. Hubby and I found out we needed IVF in August and are on day 11 of our first cycle today. :-) it's a journey full of emotions, I would recommend writing a journal of everything you think and feel. And get your partner to do the same, it helps with every emotion and let's them know how you truly feel if you forget to tell them (some are very fleeting) good luck for a fast start to your cycle xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nervous86 For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (24-10-2016)