Closed Thread
Page 46 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1011
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,877
    Thanks
    7,979
    Thanked
    6,443
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    That is so odd. This is what I get when I search for it

    Attachment 86564
    You're obviously not allowed to watch it

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared (24-11-2016)

  3. #452
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,312
    Thanks
    9,573
    Thanked
    5,070
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Watching the ARIAs and realising just how old I really am! One of my favourite bands has been inducted into the hall of fame. And the only other people I recognise are the ones doing their tribute - the divine Missy Higgins and Bernard Fanning.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared (24-11-2016),Californication (23-11-2016),HearMeRoar (23-11-2016),MLadyEm (23-11-2016)

  5. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,221
    Thanks
    10,188
    Thanked
    4,936
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default I am.....#19

    One of those people who hate my feet being touched, I even hate touching my feet. Mum has been telling me to use her dry skin remover machine thing for ages but I've been refusing. Anyway I caved tonight after sending a photo of my heels to my besties who told me how disgusting I am lol and OMG, I'm in love. So getting one for Christmas!

    Anyway, just thought I'd share haha.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

    almai (24-11-2016),Tiny Dancer (23-11-2016)

  7. #454
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5,499
    Thanks
    7,420
    Thanked
    6,212
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    One of those people who hate my feet being touched, I even hate touching my feet. Mum has been telling me to use her dry skin remover machine thing for ages but I've been refusing. Anyway I caved tonight after sending a photo of my heels to my besties who told me how disgusting I am lol and OMG, I'm in love. So getting one for Christmas!

    Anyway, just thought I'd share haha.
    Oooooh what kind of machine is it? I am horrified that my feet are getting dry and ugly too these days but don't want to go anywhere to get them done. I've tried a scrub and pumice but I think I need something a bit more than that

  8. #455
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,677
    Thanks
    869
    Thanked
    2,260
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just finishing a box of maltesers. I bought them as a 'just in case' secret santa present for work, but I left them in the heat. I was worried they would be all melted together and not good for a gift. I just opened it to make sure, lucky I did, at least two in the box were a bit out of shape.

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mod-DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

    almai (24-11-2016),amyd (24-11-2016),binnielici (24-11-2016),Frankenmum (24-11-2016),gingermillie (24-11-2016),Happymum2 (23-11-2016),harvs (23-11-2016),HeavenBlue (25-11-2016),JR03 (24-11-2016),JustJaq (23-11-2016),MLadyEm (23-11-2016),MrsSS (24-11-2016),SuperGranny (28-11-2016)

  10. #456
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,630
    Thanks
    4,135
    Thanked
    6,853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooch View Post
    Watching the ARIAs and realising just how old I really am! One of my favourite bands has been inducted into the hall of fame. And the only other people I recognise are the ones doing their tribute - the divine Missy Higgins and Bernard Fanning.
    I used to work with someone who is at the Arias tonight cos her hubby's band has been nominated/won awards. Some of the stuff that's coming up on FB is cracking me up. I'd much rather be watching the Arias than at work!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

    TheGooch (23-11-2016)

  12. #457
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,395
    Thanks
    5,945
    Thanked
    4,955
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default I am.....#19

    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    One of those people who hate my feet being touched, I even hate touching my feet. Mum has been telling me to use her dry skin remover machine thing for ages but I've been refusing. Anyway I caved tonight after sending a photo of my heels to my besties who told me how disgusting I am lol and OMG, I'm in love. So getting one for Christmas!

    Anyway, just thought I'd share haha.
    Post it on the thread killers thread, most of those guys would go gaga over those photos!

    I'm so proud of myself, I've lost 1kg in just 3 days! My goal is 8 kgs in 3.5 months. I'm so glad I weighed myself this morning as the next 4 days have the potential to see me overeating and having bad food, so this has motivated me to keep going!
    Last edited by A-Squared; 24-11-2016 at 07:51.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    babyno1onboard (24-11-2016)

  14. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,505
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked
    4,934
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Post it on the thread killers thread, most of those guys would go gaga over those photos!

    I'm so proud of myself, I've lost 1kg in just 3 days! My goal is 8 kgs in 3.5 months. I'm so glad I weighed myself this morning as the next 4 days have the potential to see me overeating and having bad food, so this has motivated me to keep going!
    Good job!!!!
    I was coming here to say pretty much the same thing haha.

    I am super stoked. I am down 3kgs in 2.5 weeks. Been working my little toosh off but seems to be paying off. I weigh myself only every few days in the hopes that the number is more noticeable .
    I have kept most of my meals the same, as cutting out stuff just wasn't going to keep me hooked long term, and I eat reasonably healthy. But I have changed my snacks from Thins chips to Philly and tomato on cruskits. Cut out my iced coffees and switched soft drink to soda water with lemon/lime.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared (24-11-2016)

  16. #459
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,981
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked
    1,565
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Good job!!!!
    I was coming here to say pretty much the same thing haha.

    I am super stoked. I am down 3kgs in 2.5 weeks. Been working my little toosh off but seems to be paying off. I weigh myself only every few days in the hopes that the number is more noticeable .
    I have kept most of my meals the same, as cutting out stuff just wasn't going to keep me hooked long term, and I eat reasonably healthy. But I have changed my snacks from Thins chips to Philly and tomato on cruskits. Cut out my iced coffees and switched soft drink to soda water with lemon/lime.
    Great work. I have only lost 1.5kg in two weeks.
    Im cutting out sugar and removing my study snacks, I was just eating because it was there.
    I still drink lots of tea but I need that atm with the amount of assignments and exams i have in the next 3 weeks.
    I really should start climbing the stairs at home on my study breaks

  17. #460
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,480
    Thanks
    2,634
    Thanked
    2,859
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am sad. I put on 40grams this week . And have only lost 1kg since having DS2 4.5 months ago.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...