Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, I definitely share your concerns about the immune issues, it's stressing me out at the moment as I had 2 perfect AA embryos transferred, so now it's all down to me to keep them and I'm hoping with all my heart that all these meds are working! I keep telling myself that it will be different this time because of all the meds, and it does feel different, I don't have any of the side effects from progesterone (so maybe the steroids are working?), but I also don't have any of the early symptoms I had with natural pregnancies (before my MCs), so I'm going crazy right now.

Something you could think about is whether you should transfer 2 good embryos straight away, or whether to keep at least one good one frozen in case the immune meds aren't right the first time? There wasn't any question of transferring the 2 best embryos to me straight away, it's just something I've thought about afterwards...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have natural killer cells in the uterus and use dr m.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

@Peninsula Girl many thanks for sharing. Symptom spotting is such a mind fruck!

When you say two embryos being put in versus one - is that because you don't have any more donor blasts?

I've noticed that many women here don't seem to have any for the bank. Actually - it's a good question to put to the group.

How many ladies have frosty DEs after their cycle?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    During our first visit to embryoland only two of our embryos were viable. We decided to transfer them both in and got our beautiful little boy. For our second time our donor was amazing and donated for us again. We are lucky and have two frozen waiting for us. This time I think we will only transfer one, it's a hard decision.
    Last edited by Ashwa; 30-04-2017 at 18:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashwa For This Useful Post:

Joyang  (03-05-2017),Phia  (30-04-2017),Rhino  (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia we have 5 frozen embryos, so we had 7 altogether from this cycle. The 2 I had transferred were the best quality ones, both AA.

The 5 remaining embryos are graded BL4AbAb, 3AbBc, 3Bab 4BBc, YBLb.

I don't know too much about the gradings, but we've been told 1 is still good (I'm guessing the 4AbAb) but they reduce in quality from there. I'm very much hoping it was right for us to transfer the 2 best ones, but it is something to think about in advance as we didn't haven't an opportunity to consider and decide at the time, you'd have to tell the clinic you want to discuss options.

Every step has so many options/considerations, there's so much to think about!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peninsula Girl For This Useful Post:

Phia  (01-05-2017),Rhino  (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can any one help me please !! I'm literally in tears .

My period was due 7th May , according to which I was due on periods around 4th-6th of June ( 28-29 days cycle) Since Dr. N had told me that he needs me from the 13th day of my period , had done my visa processing , hotel booking and flight booking accordingly . So I was reaching Greece on the 15th of June .

But my period has come today i.e. 1st May, 6days before the due date . Naturally the next cycle will
    Also be 6 days earlier now. So now I need to be in Greece on the 9th or 10 th of June. Dr. Nicos isn't picking the phone . What should I do .. I'm so stressed out 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Homy View Post
    Can any one help me please !! I'm literally in tears .

My period was due 7th May , according to which I was due on periods around 4th-6th of June ( 28-29 days cycle) Since Dr. N had told me that he needs me from the 13th day of my period , had done my visa processing , hotel booking and flight booking accordingly . So I was reaching Greece on the 15th of June .

But my period has come today i.e. 1st May, 6days before the due date . Naturally the next cycle will
    Also be 6 days earlier now. So now I need to be in Greece on the 9th or 10 th of June. Dr. Nicos isn't picking the phone . What should I do .. I'm so stressed out 😓
    Dont worry, you can just keep taking the progynova to keep your lining growing. You can do that for up to 21 days, i think. So if your cycle is earlier than expected, you are a-ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Homy or you can just take the pill for 28days or how ever long to make your cycle fit. So what i mean is, when Dr.n calls you back, he will probsbly tell you to start taking the pill around day 3 of this cycle and keep taking it for a bit longer, like 28 days + 6 more days, to make up for the fact your 6 days out of whack iykwim. This happened to me too. Crazy! The cycle before the actual one, af came 1 week early. Never happened to me b4 in my life. Usual regular 27-28 dats cycles forever except the one b4 a de cycle! I freaked too but it wasnt a prob.
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 01-05-2017 at 21:41.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Phia  (02-05-2017),Rhino  (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

@Homy, I agree with @gorgeousgeorge, I think it is very common for your cycle before to go out of whack and there will be a solution. I was on progynova for 19 days and my lining was completely fine, so you can definitely be on it for longer, or take the pill.

It's a public holiday here in Greece today for May Day, so that might be why he's not answering, but tomorrow will be fine as you wouldn't start the pill til day 2-3 anyway. Take care, I'm sure it is all going to work out for you x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peninsula Girl For This Useful Post:

Phia  (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ gorgeous .. Thanks a lot for this .. I was so upset . After reading your reply , feeling much better . Dr. N had not ask me to take any pull other than progynova from day one of the June cycle . So hoping he confirms everything that you have said 😘

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Homy For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (02-05-2017),Phia  (02-05-2017)