Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How do I respond to people underneath their thread?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @peninsulagirl sorry I have no knowledge of Melatonin..Are you able to call the clinic? Yry not to panic! Easier said than done I know!
    I have started spotting this morning so just waiting for full flow so I can call today day 1 and start taking the progynova.. omg we leave the Wed after next! I assume I stop taking the pill now.. does it matter whether you take the progynova morning or night?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

Peninsula Girl (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Peninsula Girl - I took Melatonin (4mg) but the explanation I had from Dr Burmeister was about egg health/quality, rather than for insomnia. So given the whole DE thing, I haven't been taking it. Perhaps there's another use I'm not aware of. ������ I don't think it could hurt, but hey I'm not a medical professional.
    @bindyboop - Oh my how exciting!!! It's two weeks tomorrow for us and I'm *freaking* out with excitement. Firstly because it's going to be gorgeous over there and secondly, I can't believe I'm going to meet Dr N and get this DE dream in motion!

AFM - I'm trying not to lose my mind around the whole NKC/immune issue. I'm going to do an intrallipid before I go, start all the other meds, but I'm just hoping my body doesn't incinerate a perfectly good embryo.

Anyone else suffering from this kind of concern?

I'm thinking of you all ladies and I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading everyone's updates, especially from those who are there or women who've returned. Babydust to you all.
    Last edited by Phia; 29-04-2017 at 08:15. Reason: typos!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

bindyboop (29-04-2017),Charlie74 (29-04-2017),julz1974 (29-04-2017),Peninsula Girl (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    @Peninsula Girl - I took Melatonin (4mg) but the explanation I had from Dr Burmeister was about egg health/quality, rather than for insomnia. So given the whole DE thing, I haven't been taking it. Perhaps there's another use I'm not aware of. ������ I don't think it could hurt, but hey I'm not a medical professional.
    @bindyboop - Oh my how exciting!!! It's two weeks tomorrow for us and I'm *freaking* out with excitement. Firstly because it's going to be gorgeous over there and secondly, I can't believe I'm going to meet Dr N and get this DE dream in motion!

AFM - I'm trying not to lose my mind around the whole NKC/immune issue. I'm going to do an intrallipid before I go, start all the other meds, but I'm just hoping my body doesn't incinerate a perfectly good embryo.

Anyone else suffering from this kind of concern?

I'm thinking of you all ladies and I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading everyone's updates, especially from those who are there or women who've returned. Babydust to you all.
    Woohoo! We may cross paths 😊😊😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

Phia (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mrsl73 in regards to your harmony test, you may want to get confirmation from the people that test the blood that you can still do this test, if the baby you lost had any chromosome problems then this will show up in the result and give you a false positive, I couldn't get it done because I had a blighted ovum and a growing baby, my dr contacted the and they said the empty sac would skew the results so not to get it done. @Peninsula Girl I'm pretty sure that you should stop melatonin once you get a Bfp, from memory it's not safe to take once pregnant, I may be totally wrong of course but a friend of mine who is a dr told me to stop taking it once I got my Bfp, but check with yours as they may something different
    Last edited by stacey10; 29-04-2017 at 10:00.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Peninsula Girl (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 thanks for that info. I will call them on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, I definitely share your concerns about the immune issues, it's stressing me out at the moment as I had 2 perfect AA embryos transferred, so now it's all down to me to keep them and I'm hoping with all my heart that all these meds are working! I keep telling myself that it will be different this time because of all the meds, and it does feel different, I don't have any of the side effects from progesterone (so maybe the steroids are working?), but I also don't have any of the early symptoms I had with natural pregnancies (before my MCs), so I'm going crazy right now.

Something you could think about is whether you should transfer 2 good embryos straight away, or whether to keep at least one good one frozen in case the immune meds aren't right the first time? There wasn't any question of transferring the 2 best embryos to me straight away, it's just something I've thought about afterwards...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have natural killer cells in the uterus and use dr m.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

@Peninsula Girl many thanks for sharing. Symptom spotting is such a mind fruck!

When you say two embryos being put in versus one - is that because you don't have any more donor blasts?

I've noticed that many women here don't seem to have any for the bank. Actually - it's a good question to put to the group.

How many ladies have frosty DEs after their cycle?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Rhino (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    During our first visit to embryoland only two of our embryos were viable. We decided to transfer them both in and got our beautiful little boy. For our second time our donor was amazing and donated for us again. We are lucky and have two frozen waiting for us. This time I think we will only transfer one, it's a hard decision.
    Last edited by Ashwa; 30-04-2017 at 18:51.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashwa For This Useful Post:

Joyang (03-05-2017),Phia (30-04-2017),Rhino (02-05-2017)