Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    @missjay we where able to withdraw up to $1,200 euro from a machine at a time. If we needed more money we went to another machine lol
    LOL @Mrsl73 top tip!! I'll definitely be ATM-hopping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    @Homy, this is our first time in Athens so I just got onto Airbnb and spent hours working out good areas and distances from things. We are taking our one year old so I found a self contained apartment that seems to be close walking distance to most things and 3 kilometre taxi ride to the clinic. I figured we will be able to get a taxi to see dr Nikos whenever he needs us and be close to shops/ markets/ restaurants and in a safe area.
    Thanks a lot . I have booked ourselves into Airotel Alexandros .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    @Homy and @Nizla79 go to airbnb and put the address Egiou 32, Athina, 115 27, Greece its 5 mints walk from Embryoland very clean apartment very cheap and has cleaning services the host name is demitri very nice guy and helpfull. When we checked in he filled the fridge with drink and food for breakfast and fruit.. nice bed room and cosy bed fully airconditioned room has nice view .very safe and quite nighbouhood close to metro and buses... close to shops and market and they have sat fruit and vegetables market. ... feel like locals... @Homy your budget is too much last year we stayed at this apartment for 22 days paid $55 per night and we did the lsland cruise 3 nights. .. and we went to dalphi and meteora for two nights... the host will help you a lot with the travel agency...... we used to have only breakfast in the apartment and lunch and dinner ay local restaurant cheaper than cooking in the apartment.... this apartment is close to katehaki metro station 5 mints walk and to panormou metro station... panormou has a lot of nice cafee and traditional restaurants. As well we catched tram to gladfader beach area a lot of restaurants at tje beach with
    Beautiful views .... ummmmmmm i miss athens ..... am going next year hopefully when my daughter is 1 year again and go to Embryoland to have sibling to my child. .... any question please message me

Thanks a ton 😘 After consulting with Dr. Nicos , I have booked myself into Airotel Alexandra's . Hotel has great reviews and is in a central area . Away from noise and in a safe area .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nilza79 I have gotten myself booked into Airotel Alexandros. I did consult Dr. N before booking the place . The hotel has great reviews and in a central n safe area . Do check it out .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Homy For This Useful Post:

Nilza79  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much ladies for your replies about moving to DE... It's lovely hearing everyone's stories.. I appreciate your sharing X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me! We arrived on Monday night, last flight was delayed and our luggage decided to stay in Rome!! But we are here, Dr Nikos is wonderful, we used the lovely taxi driver Kostas this morning and he is wonderful too. Haven't done any sightseeing yet, still recovering from the flights and a head cold ( that daughter now has, poor munchkin). Embryo transfer is next week. Dr Nikos is an incredible person, so busy but he makes you feel at ease about everything, I'm impressed with how everything is run, usually during a cycle I worry about everything that could go wrong but this time even flying halfway round the world I'm not stressed at all, I know that we are doing the right thing !!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

Peninsula Girl  (27-04-2017),Phia  (27-04-2017),Rhino  (29-04-2017),Yasna  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry i haven't been around lately, trying to finish up any open projects i have before we leave because we are planning on staying in Greece for a month. I'm happy and anxious and trying to organize everything for our stay there.
    @Treens73 Don't stress everything will go as planned!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joyang For This Useful Post:

Phia  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Treens73 how fabulous! Thank you so much for letting us know how you're going - I'm super excited for you and I can't wait to be there!

How long are you going to be there in Athens?

Sending you babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    We fly home on the 8th so should have a few days after transfer to relax

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Treens73 I'm so glad to hear you're feeling relaxed, especially with the flight delays, lost luggage and now having colds, you're doing so well!! It's definitely all positive from here and you're doing the right thing for sure All the best for your transfer next week! 🤞

I had 2 beautiful AA embryos transferred on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier about how it all went. I had intralipids and acupuncture at transfer time so I was very relaxed. There's a wonderful, super lovely acupuncturist here who works with the IVF clinics and came to mine for pre & post transfer treatment so if anyone wants her details let me know.

We're now in Santorini and I'm trying to relax as much as possible and trying to be patient, not my strength...

Hope everyone is going well and all the Greece plans are coming together. If anyone wants any tips on let me know! I definitely also recommend the taxibeat app for getting around.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peninsula Girl For This Useful Post:

Joyang  (28-04-2017),julz1974  (27-04-2017),Nilza79  (27-04-2017),Rhino  (29-04-2017)