Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    It's not a banned drug @lissimmo so there is no reason for it not to be allowed into the country.
    Hi Stacey I contacted customs, just as an fyi, this is the reply.
    As I thought, glad I checked. Australia are so strict when it comes to importing anything.

hank you for contacting the department. To determine the import requirements for human therapeutic goods please go to BICON. BICON houses the Australian Government's Biosecurity import conditions database for more than 20,000 plants, animals, minerals and biological products. It will help you to determine what import conditions exist and if an import permit is required.

Search and select the case for ‘Human Therapeutics and Medicines’. You will then be presented with a number of questions to further refine the results for your goods. The product looks to contain human-derived ingredients so the product is not considered synthetic. If the products are for personal use an import permit is not required, however you’ll still need to provide particular documentation and meet other requirements for importation. If the product is for commercial sale an import permit will be required.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    @Nilza79 go to airbnb put this address it will come up the apartment
    Egiou 32, Athina, 115 27, Greece
    This looks great - unfortunately already booked.
    Will keep for another trip- thank u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo still don't see that you would have any problems getting it posted to you, i got a lot of my meds posted to me without any problems, like i said progesterone isnt prohibited, and it's for personal use, your not selling it so I still don't think you'd have a problem, I bought back 20 boxes, declared it and they weren't interested in it at all, the same when I had it posted over, it wasn't even declared and I had no problems getting it, it hand even been opened by customs.
    Last edited by stacey10; 19-04-2017 at 12:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo still don't see that you would have any problems getting it posted to you, i got a lot of my meds posted to me without any problems, like i said progesterone isnt prohibited, and it's for personal use, your not selling it so I still don't think you'd have a problem, I bought back 20 boxes, declared it and they weren't interested in it at all, the same when I had it posted over, it wasn't even declared and I had no problems getting it, it hand even been opened by customs.
    Ok, I just dont want to pay and then have it taken off me.
    How much did you pay for postage if you dont mind me asking? Did you have a friend over there that posted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo I can't rembernhow much it cost it wasn't that much, if your at all worried I'd only get a couple of boxes sent out, enough for you to use until you get there then buy the rest when your there, is the clinic sending them to you? If so you have even less to worry about from Australian customs, I've had them sent from the Czech Republic and also from uk as well as Greece and no problems

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo I can't rembernhow much it cost it wasn't that much, if your at all worried I'd only get a couple of boxes sent out, enough for you to use until you get there then buy the rest when your there, is the clinic sending them to you? If so you have even less to worry about from Australian customs, I've had them sent from the Czech Republic and also from uk as well as Greece and no problems
    I've already been and gone to Greece just couldnt fit in enough in my case, would the clinic send them do you think?
    Someone in Oz has 10 boxes of aussie one's for $200

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I had my scan today and we definitely lost one of the babies
    The other baby is doing great though, it's heartbeat was perfect, it's has tiny limbs and it was moving around. I'm 9w5d and due on 18/11.
    I cried tears of joy when I saw the heartbeat. My spotting started again a couple of days ago so I was panicking.
    I can now relax and try to be happy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (19-04-2017),julz1974  (22-04-2017),Peninsula Girl  (20-04-2017),Phia  (20-04-2017),Rhino  (21-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Phia thank you we are planning maybe in June or September depending on my cycle. Dr Kanakas wants me to start the pill to regulate my cycle..xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to suzan22 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    👍

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

@Mrsl73 I am so bloody excited for you lady! The heart beat sounds like heaven so happy for you!!!!!

I am little twinged with sadness. ((Hugs))
    Hope you're well.