ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Phia thanks mate and don't let my lack of success throw you. I think if your main issue is age, then donor ivf is a successful option, esp if you've conceived before. I plan to speak to dr.n about full donor embryos next time and maybe look into full on immune testing although i always do the pred. and clexane.

Oh and other pregnant ladies, pleeease dont feel bad about posting your good news and progress etc... Its the nature of ivf forums that we all end up on different parts of the rollercoaster at different times, i know sometimes i feel weird posting good news after someone's bad news but i wanted you to know even though i feel its not fair, it still makes me happy that other people are happy and it gives me heart to know it does actually work. This forum would be too sad and uninspiring if people couldnt share their success and joy xox
    I'm very sorry to hear Gorgeousgeorge, your strength is amazing! Looking ahead to the future and next steps shows your strength x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (24-03-2017),Yasna  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Darling gorgeous George. My heart breaks for you. You were so wonderful to me when this happens so please reach out if you want to vent, cry, scream , laugh whatever!!!!!

This crazy journey we're on, that others in the real world have no understanding of is even harder on all of us.

Our saying is "our baby is still coming". We don't when, but we feel it. After all our setbacks and problems it's what's giving us hope. If it's not meant to be then at least I'm one of the lucky ones in an incredibly happy and stable marriage of 16 years.

Much love and light to you honey and to all of you right now.

I've been a bit quiet as not going to be there till July this year but everything's booked. I'm working in London and Italy this time prior to treatment so that wiki be interesting

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (20-03-2017),kefbub  (20-03-2017),Rhino  (24-03-2017),Yasna  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    As we are having a holiday b4 donor process can you give me any insights into side affects taking progynova ? Also can I have a wine - we will be in Santorini
    Cheers Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @kefbub i dont really notice any symptoms with progynova, its pretty mild, just estrogen, esp if its only 3 pills a day i think you will be fine. And id say drink as much wine as you want, maybe try not to have a hangover on transfer day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I looked at this forum for the first time 2 years ago, joined and was helped by some wonderful ladies to go to Greece . The support was amazing and made it feel real. And it was I have my beautiful 15 month old son. He is my angel and not a day goes by that I don't appreciate the gift he is.
    I have 2 embryos left and am going to Iakentro in May for an EFT. This time I want to stay in an apartment. Has anyone stayed in an apartment in the main centre, near the Plaka. I would love any recommendations cos the more I look at tripadvisor the more I get confused. I am hoping for somewhere that has food close by but not too noisy. Any recommendatiions would be great.

Thankyou
    Goodluck to the newly pregnant ladies, enjoy the magical time
    I'm sorry for those who haven't been successful this time, don't give up. It took me 10 years!
    All the best for those in planning mode - so exciting, your baby is waiting

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wet setter For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (20-03-2017),Rhino  (24-03-2017),Yasna  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wet setter hi :-) we havent spoken before but i remember reading your story. Im sorry i dont have any info on apartments but other ladies on here have used some before. I havent used airbnb (coz im old n scared of new technology) myself but i have checked out the app and there was lotsbof nice cheap apartments in plaka/syntagma/central athens. I didnt use them only because i wasnt staying for very long. (R u using Ruth pellow? Could she recommended any?)
    I cant remember all the details of your story. Ive been oseas to do de twice now with no luck. Currently planning my 3rd try. I was wondering if you had to try de more than once and if there was anything different you tried that you think may havd helped. Im looking into intralipids and immune stuff, clutching at straws probably but im becoming one desperate lady. Thanks for the advice to not give up. I need that right now! xox

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-03-2017),Rhino  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge & appreciate you coming back to me - wine it is !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kefbub View Post
    Hi ladies
    As we are having a holiday b4 donor process can you give me any insights into side affects taking progynova ? Also can I have a wine - we will be in Santorini
    Cheers Kelly
    Hey there @kefbub.
    Dr. Nikos said I could drink whatever i wanted up until the day before Transfer. Then after transfer his words were " You can have 1 Beer " ...lol...unfortunately, I really don't like beer!!
    Xx

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-03-2017),kefbub  (21-03-2017),Rhino  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there ladies.
    So I'm super excited today. So excited that I desperately want a glass of Wine. ..but I better not!!
    I had my Bloodtests 5 days ago after 2 positive HPT's. Tonight I got my results and my HCG reading at 4weeks/2days was 650..
    Woo hoo...I'm officially PREGNANT!!! So after 5 Years of heartache, and multiple failed IVF cycles here in Australia, I am finally 5 weeks pregnant today....we are so bloody excited...

As for my body, other than having a feeling of being " full ", I have had NO Pregnancy symptoms at all.
    Dr. Nikos has blessed us with a miracle that no-one else could give us.
    Now I have another 2WW for the Ultrasound to determine wether I have 1 little bubba or 2!!!
    Here is a pic of our 2 little miracles at day 6 just before Transfer. 1 has already hatched and is keen to find a warm, comfy home.

To all you ladies out there who are still waiting to be blessed with your MIRACLE, please do not give up!!! It will happen xx
    Attached Images
    Last edited by julz1974; 20-03-2017 at 20:07.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (20-03-2017),kefbub  (21-03-2017),Peninsula Girl  (20-03-2017),Phia  (21-03-2017),Rhino  (24-03-2017),Yasna  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing exciting news 😀😀 wishing you all the best xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarspa16 For This Useful Post:

julz1974  (21-03-2017)